IndiaDivine.org

To Linda about about spiral binding of Swami's books

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've got my trusted [cup of Joe} here in Java land, walking up from my "cloud of unknowing" Top of the morn to ya'l!

As to your question, witches deserves equal copy right opportunities as well, just kidding!! he, he, Not that I'm a warlock or anything like that...I'm sure that the copy place you mention ,Linda, are seeing (greensters $) in their hands when the job is done....With a leprechaun smile, give them a blessing!

Essece of Edward...

nierika (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote:

Ramya wrote:

Linda - we don't need to make a copy of a book to get it spiral bound - the xerox shops

(like Kinko's, Office Depot) spiral bind the book as it is and as you said it works very well

for chanting...wherever we are!

If we make photo copies of the book/(s), i think it violates laws in U.S....also it is cheaper

to just get the book spiral bound AND it is better for Earth Mother, is it not?

Dear Ramya ~ until I read a couple of other posts, I didn't realize that folks at the Mandir were spiral binding the actual book. You make some very good points. In terms of the legality, I think if it is for personal use only or for teaching, and you're not making any money off of the copy, that you can xerox items. Although I realize that this is a very sensitive issue, and the fine points probably take a lawyer to decipher (Swamiji?)

I am torn ... because I want to do everything that helps Mother Earth. And I also don't want to tear up Swamiji's books. So I'll have to give this some more thought. Although, since we have no kinkos here, I'm a little concerned that if I brought in the Chandi to the local shop that I have do my xeroxing, they might think I'm a witch or something. : ) Blessings ~ Linda

Visit your group "" on the web.

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.