IndiaDivine.org

Sadhana for ista karya siddi ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai gurudev,

Is there any sadhana for "mano vancha siddi/ista karya siddi".

Actually i saw a photo of a prospective bride and my mind is nowhere

but her and i desperately wanted her to be my wife. Is there a

sadhana to fulfill my desire ?

Thanks

Jai gurudev

• 2 years later...

Dear Friend,

No mantra/Tantra/Yantra can play against some one's own will. Love is what needed to gain the trust of the other person but not the Mantras. If the girl whom you love also loves you back, there is no need of mantras. If she does not like you, then no mantra can change her mind and forcefully can make your wife. Those kind of relationships would not last longer. Talk to her and explain her. If she agrees for that , you would be happy. If she does not agree for that, nothing more you can do . I wish you all the best.

You have seen a prospective bride and your thoughts are about her, so if you truly are interested to get married to her please do the following:

Please buy a small Mahan Kali Statue preferably made out of steel or iron. Take sindhoor (vermillion) two packets and keep reciting om Hreem and keep offering Matha the vermillion from top to bottom until you can cover her with vermillion powers (sindhoor). Everyday repeat this by closing your eyes and visualising that the bride you desire is your wife and you are happy with your children.

If your iccha (will) is true then she will surely be yours. This is the form of Vashikaran. The biggest hypnotic art in science that is known and unknown to man that can even shake the heavens and get the nymphs (Deva Kanyas) dancing to your tune.

But son, do it with your heart and do not misuse this powers for it shall come back to you if you do it for evil causes.

Try this when you want to help someone or when you want things to come your way as desired only if they are worthy of. No form of laxmi (Money) You have to try the Laxmi on Gold Idol and Turmeric powder for that.

Go and give it a try. My intution says that you surely will achieve the bride of your choice.

Aham Bramha (I am God) - No offense. Everyone has the power of conquering even the god when there is a need when two hearts have to meet.

God bless you

Your Well Wisher

• 2 weeks later...

sir, i seek certain clarifications

1 is mahan kali and mahakali one of the same thing

2. where do i get the statue from

3. do i need to perform some other purification/pranpratishta techniques once i get the same

4. wat do i do with the statue once my desire is fullfilled?do i need to keep the statue with me always or i need to put it under a tree/ throw it in flowing water?

5. if my love is true/ my deesire is pure how early can i see the results? how early will i get that feel good factor?.

6is there any special day to start the pooja?if so wats that?

ur prompt reply will be appreciated

ykklaw@

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

3. do i need to perform some other purification/pranpratishta techniques once i get the same

4. wat do i do with the statue once my desire is fullfilled?do i need to keep the statue with me always or i need to put it under a tree/ throw it in flowing water?

5. if my love is true/ my deesire is pure how early can i see the results? how early will i get that feel good factor?.

6is there any special day to start the pooja?if so wats that?

ur prompt reply will be appreciated

ykklaw@

You have seen a prospective bride and your thoughts are about her, so if you truly are interested to get married to her please do the following:

Please buy a small Mahan Kali Statue preferably made out of steel or iron. Take sindhoor (vermillion) two packets and keep reciting om Hreem and keep offering Matha the vermillion from top to bottom until you can cover her with vermillion powers (sindhoor). Everyday repeat this by closing your eyes and visualising that the bride you desire is your wife and you are happy with your children.

If your iccha (will) is true then she will surely be yours. This is the form of Vashikaran. The biggest hypnotic art in science that is known and unknown to man that can even shake the heavens and get the nymphs (Deva Kanyas) dancing to your tune.

But son, do it with your heart and do not misuse this powers for it shall come back to you if you do it for evil causes.

Try this when you want to help someone or when you want things to come your way as desired only if they are worthy of. No form of laxmi (Money) You have to try the Laxmi on Gold Idol and Turmeric powder for that.

Go and give it a try. My intution says that you surely will achieve the bride of your choice.

Aham Bramha (I am God) - No offense. Everyone has the power of conquering even the god when there is a need when two hearts have to meet.

God bless you

Your Well Wisher

5. if my love is true/ my desire is pure how early can i see the results? how early will i get that feel good factor?.

6is there any special day to start the pooja?is there a special day to start fa lakshmi pooja?if so wats that?

ykklaw@