IndiaDivine.org

Clarifications Provided

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskaram!

I receive a lot of mails everyday asking me for clarifications and most of them are quite common..hence i thought it will be a good idea to share it with everybody. I have tried to cover most of the points below.

1.Total cost of the trip which was completely by air, will cost Rs.32000- to Rs.33,000/-

2.Our Stay at kathmandu was at Hotel Maharaja, near pashupatinath temple. I am providing the telephone numbers as below :

00977-4486715 , 4478739 Fax: 4486344 you can Reach one Mr.Sanjay at 981024965.

You can also contact them by mail : nepal (AT) agarwalrudraksha (DOT) com

This place is run by Indians and you can communicate in Hindi. These people will make all the necessary arrangements for your trip if you are not going on an organised trip. There is no place to stay in Muktinath. you will have to travel to pokhrah from kathmandu.and the rest i have described in my write up.

3.To get original Saligramam, it will have to be got from Kantaki river, if you do not want to purchase it. But then again, from pokhrah, you will have to take a flight to another place, from there you will have to travel by mule to kantaki river,and get saligramam.Or it can be purchased from a shot in the Hotel at Kathmandu. They claim to sell original saligramam.

4. We went in an organised tour, and hence food was not a major problem. But it is very hard to find restraunts thre because of the tension there shops are are closed.you get vegetarian food in the same hotel in kathmandu and other places you can manage with Roti and some vegetable.You can carry pickles, pulikaachal and some paruppu podi with you..white rice is available everywhere. so u can mix it and have. Rice is the only thing, you can be assured that it will not be mixed with non-veg!!

5. Travel guide link i have provided in my previous post.

And yes, i have posted more pictures , yopu can have a look and tell me how you liked them.

Lastly, i laugh when i am addressed as Mrs.Vasumathi or Smt.Vasumathi or Madam!!

I am a youngster , just 22yrs of age!! I will be delighted if you can adress me by my name and bless me so that i can visit Badri and Naimisharanyam and all other divyakshetrams situated in the north.It is my great desire to visit there.

Well, thats all for this post, its been a long one, i hope i have not bored you!

Take care,

Best Regards,

Vasumathi.

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

<*>

/

<*>

<*> Your