IndiaDivine.org

Veterans of KY how´s the view up there? Having a goodtime?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To those who´ve made it past a 1000 days of Sodarshan or Kirtan or Sat someother meditation. Do you feel satified, happy, fullfilled? or do you still feel like something is missing as new aspects of your being are revealed? Has all the discipline been worth it? Anyone care to comment?- Chris

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Kundalini Yoga, Books, Videos and DVDs on Kundalini Yoga, Meditation and Mantra CDs

Guest guest

Sat Nam,

My Path number in numerology is a 9, which is related to mastery and  being able to understand the subtlety in life...so with this in mind, I  began to consider trying a 1000 day meditation, about two years into my  practice of KY.

For the first two years that I practiced KY and meditated, I couldn't  really say that I was aware of what the effects of meditation were for  me, but then one night in class, my teacher led a meditation of the  'triple mantra" and for the first time i felt something.....and when he  described the benefits of the mantra, I decided that was the one for me  to practice for 1000 days.  I especially liked the part about  "removing all obstacles".

At the same time as beginning that one I began har haray haree Wahe  Guru and never stopped, so I ended up doing that one for 1000 days as  well and i completed them about two years ago.

How has it changed my life? Do I feel satisifed? Was the discipline worth it?

It's always hard for me to say..." this and this only is what created  change in my life", because I am so involved in alot of other intensely  healing practices (including white Tantric Yoga) so all of them blend  to create the result.

What i can say is that, yes, I did recieve all of the benefits listed  for the meditations....I moved through one obstacle after  another...climbed mountains that i never dreamed possible and have been  on the recieving end of much prosperity (in all ways one can be  prosperous in their life.)

Do I still have stuff to work on?  Absolutely!  It's  not the end of the game, everything isn't wrapped up, simple, easy and  obvious.... but I think the disciplined practiced trained me for the  "long haul".  It didn't take care of all my limitations and  struggles in life, but what I do have now, is the consciousness, to  work with what life brings to me in the most skillful way that is  possible for me in any given moment....which is more than what I would  have had if i hadn't undertaken the practice.

Anytime you meditate it's as if you're exercising your "soul muscle", so every little bit that you do creates benefit.

All Light,

Sat Sangeet kaur

AB Canada

Have a question? Canada Answers. Go to Canada Answers 

Kundalini Yoga, Books, Videos and DVDs on Kundalini Yoga, Meditation and Mantra CDs

Terms of Service.

Guest guest

Hi, Chris,

I would encourage you to try doing a kriya for 1000 days,  and join us, 

to see for yourself.  One thing I can tell you,  having done Sat Kriya

every day now for over five years:  the path never ends -- and the view

keeps getting better!

Steve Porter

chris charles wrote:

>To those who´ve made it past a 1000 days of Sodarshan or Kirtan or Sat someother meditation. Do you feel satified, happy, fullfilled? or do you still feel like something is missing as new aspects of your being are revealed? Has all the discipline been worth it? Anyone care to comment?- Chris

>           

>

> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Kundalini Yoga, Books, Videos and DVDs on Kundalini Yoga, Meditation and Mantra CDs

>

> Links

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>.

>

>

--

NOTICE: This is a confidential and legally privileged communication.

If you have received this transmission in error,

please destroy it without reading it and notify the sender.

A. Steven Porter

Attorney at Law

6417 Normandy Lane, Suite 200

Madison, Wisconsin 53719

(608) 298-2285

Visit your group " Terms of Service.