IndiaDivine.org

The Lost Years of Jesus Christ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sai family,

Om Sri Sai Ram.In my last article, I wrote about the death of Jesus's mother while he was still undergoing spiritual training in India and of the beautiful letter that Jesus sent to his widowed,grieving mother.I now send you more information about the lost years of Jesus the Christ as is written in THE AQUARIAN GOSPEL OF JESUS THE CHRIST,a book that Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba has recommended to some of His devotees.

Now, in BENARES, the brahmin priests were sorely angry with Jesus because he preached about the injustice of the caste system as it was being practised then, about the equality and brotherhood of all men and the Fatherhood of God.Priests from every province came and BENARES was on fire with brahmic zeal.They found a man who was a murderer by trade, and sent him by night to slay the object of their wrath__Jesus. Lamaas, the brahmin friend of Jesus, heard about their plotting and plans, and sent a messenger to warn him ; and Jesus hastened to depart. By night he left Benares and with haste he journeyed to the north ; and everywhere, the farmers, merchants and the sudras helped him on his way..And after many days he reached the mighty HIMALAYAS, and in the city KAPIVASTU ( KATHMANDU, THE CAPITAL OF NEPAL ), HE ABODE.The priests of BUDDHA opened wide their temple doors for him.

In NEPAL, Jesus now had another friend. His name was BARATA ARABO.Together, Jesus and Barata read the Jewish Psalms and Prophets,the VEDAS, THE AVESTA and the WISDOM OF GAUTAMA___THE BUDDHA.

In my next article,I'll tell you about Jesus's next stop on his itinerary__TIBET.

With prema,

SASE.