IndiaDivine.org

RE: HD Doubt on attachment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The purpose of Attachment

Attachment is created due to action when we act in ignorance of our original true nature.

Our original true nature is soul and identifying ourself, soul with body (conscious) is ignorance.

We, soul are of qualities Purity, Knowledge, Peace, love, Happiness, Bliss and Powers.

When we act with our acquired nature which are not our original nature, attachment is created.

By attachment we create vikarmas, lose happiness, get angry, disturb atmosphere.

When our mind is clouded with thoughts to own someone or something due to desire and ego, attachment is created.To dispell the attachment we should have/experience the knowldge that I am not a body but soul,a point of light located at the middle of eyebrow, I am self content with all the qualities not expecting love, name, fame from others or by actions.Then we will realize, it was foolishness to get attached to someone or things.

My Intellect should accept that I am an Eternal, Ever Content soul and look at others in soul consciousness, till then we cannot overcome attachment.

To get rid of attachment, it is not necessary to be away from our normal routine/world but it is only a change in consciousness, so that we can carry our normal actions with greater efficiency, our relationships with others will become more sweet and loving, our conscious will always be alert and Clear - not clouded with waste thought and we will be Ever Happy and Ever Successful in all our endeavours.

By soul consciousness we will stop hurting others by thoughts, words and actions and we will NEVER TAKE SORROW AND NEVER GIVE SORROW,

By soul consciousness we will stop expecting Love and Blessings from others and instead we will GIVE BLESSINGS AND TAKE BLESSINGS

Just try and see.

Sonah Nagassar wrote:.....

Dear Ambika and All ,

Ambika's question has caused meto reflect again on vairagya or dispassion or detachment . (Ihope I will be corrected if I am wrong )

Saroja may be able to guide our thinking .

sonah '

"Äмßïkă" wrote......

Dear friends,

I came across a doubt that lately clouded my vision to achieve what I need to - what is the purpose of attachment if I need to ignore it to fufill my duties on earth?

Om Shantih

Ambika

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.