IndiaDivine.org

May these truths inspire the members of ISKCON and any other sincere souls of Bhakti

Rate this topic

krsna

Dear Maharajas and Prabhus ,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Please find attached 4 files which could be of interest to many of you as aspiring leaders and servants of the Krsna Consciousness Movement.

Three of them are research documents in doc format and the other is an excel sheet.

The research documents are the result of three months of studying VEDAbase to extract all of the quotes from the books of Srila Prabhupada on the subject matter of the Krsna Consciousness Movement.

One file covers the SB, one the CC and the other file covers the books that Prabhupada actually wrote.

The excel file shows the methodology.

To make this research complete I had to learn the terminologies that Srila Prabhupada used. From his books, I came to a total of 84. From all his teachings I came to a total of 122. I have limited myself to only compile from his books. The time needed and the magnitude of the task to cover all of the teachings is beyond my capacities at this time. And as we have an understanding that the lessons that Prabhupada gives us in his books are the most essential we are happy to stay in the shores of this ocean for the moment.

I have found these documents make very interesting and inspiring reading, as Srila Prabhupada delivers to us how deep and profound this Krsna Consciousness Movement actually is.

These documents are offered in service to the mission of Srila Prabhupada. He dedicated his life to give the conditioned souls of this material world the eternal teachings of the parampara (disciplic succession) coming down via the Madhava-Gaudiya-Sampradaya from the Supreme Personality of Godlead Lord Sri Krsna. May these truths inspire the members of ISKCON and any other sincere souls of the Bhakti Cult, to constantly rise to the challenge to successfully fulfill the mission of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu to develop the Krsna Consiousness Movement by establishing Varnasrama-dharma and the Sankirtana yajna so that the people of this world can fulfill their human mission by going home, Back To Godhead.

your servant

Visnu Murti das

KC_Movement_BGNODISOKB_etc.zip