IndiaDivine.org

So many ways to love story no.2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Excerpt = So Many Ways to Love ( Story No.2 (By Elizabeth Benson) ==============================================

At that time of the second incident I was driving a Suzuki Hatch two seater. A lady friend had been living with me for some months, so this little two seater suited us very well. However, my sister was coming from New Zealand to visit me and this meant the three of us could not go out together in a two seater car. By this time I had learnt to talk to Baba about my problems, and I asked him to do something about this one.

When addressing Swami, I have found that one must be very careful about the wording of a request. I told Baba I could put one of my passangers into the back, but it would be uncomfortable for them and also illegal. Indeed, I needed another car for my sister’s visit, I told him. But I certainly was not in a position to buy another car, so it was up to Swami to help me solve my problem.

One Sunday, about ten days before my sister’s arrival, my friend Jane and I had been with the Sathya Sai Service Group visiting our less fortunate fellowmen. We were on our way home in the gloom of an early winter evening, when the driver of the tuck in front of me decided to make a right hand turn, giving no indication either physical or by indicator lights. The end result was that I hit a pole on the road’s grass verge. Jane spent one night in the hospital with whiplash. I had mild shock. The Suzuki was a write off broken down.

Well, Baba had successfully got rid of my car. Now I was without one altogether. As I was not insured this was quite a problem. The young man driving the truck was insured and he was, most definitely, in the wrong, as witnesses could testify. I felt confident of things turning out well for me.

But Swami was not about to make things too easy for me. He made me attend to all the details on my own. He showed me I could handle things if I only tried hard enough.

Within five weeks I had the cheque in my hand to buy another car. Everyone tells me it is unheard of to be paid in such a short time. All thanks must go to Baba for giving me the confidence and the right words to say.

Jai Sai Ram

(Sharing with Sai love) Ram.Chugani

Ram Chugani

Kobe, Japan

rgcjp

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.