IndiaDivine.org

Online Satsang Conducted on May7th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

sairam

i have organised Online Satsang on May7th 8.00p.m(India Timings) and the topic is Mothers Love or Why swamy will give more preference to mother

i have enclosed the text version of this satsang

many people are adding my id in for joining into online satsang but very few are participating

I am praying swamy to give u free time and interest to partipate in Online satsang and in seva activities

Thank You

sairam

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Dear Brothers and sisiters,

Sai Ram

With my humble Pranams at the feet of Swamy and purely with the objective of making the Online Satsang interesting and rewarding to all members of I humbly place before the Group certain suggestions in the form of protocols/disciplines/code of conduct etc. to be observed by Sai devotees during the ONLINE SATSANG for the consideration of the Group. My humble submission,again, is this may please be gone through by all members of group and their constuctive comments/suggestions for improvements be made in this forum. Once we agree for a Common Protocol my submission is that there should be no difficulty in observing those " Dos and Don`ts" when we participate in the Online Satsang.

1. Let us agree by mutual consensus for the periodicity, timing and duration of the Satsang. Once this is agreed as Sai Devotees we will not be late in joining the Satsang nor will leave the Satsang prematurely.

2.Let us decide on the topic of discussion for the next session again by mutual consent. Once this is notified let all participants prepare themselves adequately before they join the Satsang. On the day of Satsang let us log in 5 minutes before the notified time and wait for the invitation of the Moderator/co-ordinator/organiser of the Satsang for joing the online Satsang. Let us announce our entry in Satsang with a Sai Ram to all brothers and sisiters.

3.Let us observe the utmost discipline(politeness, warmth, respect etc. etc.) and avoid negative tendencies like show of ego, criticism of others, tendency to dominate the Satsang etc.etc.

4. Let all members of group participate in the Satsang and let all express their views in an orderly and logical manner. Participation till end of Satsang is a discipline.

5. Let us not deviate from the topic of discussion. Let us not discuss personal problems or use this forum to discuss even about Parthy News.

6. Let us conclude the Satsang at the pre-determined time punctually.

7.If voice is activated, we can start with 3 Omkars by all participants. We can end the Satsang with"Lokah Samastah .....(3times)followed by Sai Ram.

These are only a few of the suggestions for the time being that I would like to place before you for your consideration. They are by no standard exhaustive. My idea is not to dominate the list of suggestions. I now leave the platform open to other members to come forward with their constructive views/suggestions in this regard.

Sai Ram

G.Balasubramanian

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.