Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Sleeping!!!

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello Dear Friends!

I hope everything is ok and that 2002 is being good to you all. This time I

would like to put a question concerning myself. I am now in my Sun mahadasa:

Sun - Ketu -Rahu. I do not know if the reason is for having the Sun conjunct

Ketu in the 12th as I do. And now as the two are runing my dasas may be they

are bringing up the qualities of this 12th house. What I feeel at the moment

is that I`ve never slept so much in my life. It seem funny does not it?!! As

much as I sleep, the more I want to . It is really terrible, I just can not

help myself. It is like my energy, strenght has gone I do not know where to. In

the begining it was funny. I thought I was really neeeding a break from

everything, but now I can not handle it. With all the housework, and everything

else to attend. I normally am a kind of non-stop person, and that is why it is

being so difficult for me now. If you please have any experience with this, may

be you can help me. Birth date: February 28 1961 Recife Brazil Lat:08 03 South

/Long 34:53West.

Asc - 17* 33Pisces - Revati

Sun is 16* 17 Aquarius - Satabisha in 12th

Moon - 22* 58 Cancer - Ashlesha

Mars - 09*28 Gemini - Ardra

Mercury R 03* 25 Aquarius Dhanistha

Jupiter - 03*50 Capriccorn - Uttarashada

Venus - 28* 39 Pisces - Revati

Saturn - 02* 50 Capricorn - Uttarashada

Rahu 12* 55 Leo - Magha

Ketu is 12* 55 Aquarius - Satabisha

Thank you again and peace to you all.

Yours faithfully, Lúcia do Vale.

Posted

Dear Lucia,

if you would try homeopathy for your problem you might write to me privately

and we`ll see what we can do.

 

Best wishes, Ilona

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...