IndiaDivine.org

Emerald Buddha, jade, and pearls

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I remember seeing the emerald Buddha in Thailand; how beautiful a picture. By the way, for those who don't know, jadeite IS genuine jade, along with nephrite; from the name you would thing jadeite is some lesser stone, but it's the real thing; a Buddha made entirely of jade is something to behold, and jade carries almost the same Jyotish energy for Mercury as emerald, am I right? It's my understanding that emerald/jade is for communication, focussing during meditation, freeing from the desires of the ego, and for the eventual mastery of all desire and therefore the miracle power if one does not stray from the path. Pretty powerful gemstone.

Just asking; the web page also said that cultured pearls are no good for Jyotish. How about freshwater pearls? I'm asking because I use them in people's rudraksha malas and I had assumed they were fine; only "bad" pearls I knew of were the irradiated ones ("peacock" pearls, copper pearls, etc. can be dyed or irradiated; hard to tell) and therefore they carry no energy at all; it's like wearing plastic. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sindhuma Ishaya

Visit the Ishayas at www.ishaya.org

Visit Bindhu Spiritual Jewelry at www.bindhu.org

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Guest guest

Interesting......I was told by a certified jeweler many years ago that Jadeite is the more valuable jade. Nephrite jade is very inexpensive and at the same level of pricing as agate......is what I was told. I have a beautiful apple green jadeite stone set in 14K gold.....appraised in the hundreds for insurance purposes, but I don't recall the exact figure. I, too, would appreciate the clarification.

Best regards,

Seline

-

Sindhuma Ishaya

05/12/2006 5:08 PM

RBSC : Emerald Buddha, jade, and pearls

I remember seeing the emerald Buddha in Thailand; how beautiful a picture.. By the way, for those who don't know, jadeite IS genuine jade, along with nephrite; from the name you would thing jadeite is some lesser stone, but it's the real thing; a Buddha made entirely of jade is something to behold, and jade carries almost the same Jyotish energy for Mercury as emerald, am I right? It's my understanding that emerald/jade is for communication, focussing during meditation, freeing from the desires of the ego, and for the eventual mastery of all desire and therefore the miracle power if one does not stray from the path. Pretty powerful gemstone.

Just asking; the web page also said that cultured pearls are no good for Jyotish. How about freshwater pearls? I'm asking because I use them in people's rudraksha malas and I had assumed they were fine; only "bad" pearls I knew of were the irradiated ones ("peacock" pearls, copper pearls, etc. can be dyed or irradiated; hard to tell) and therefore they carry no energy at all; it's like wearing plastic. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sindhuma Ishaya

Visit the Ishayas at www.ishaya.org

Visit Bindhu Spiritual Jewelry at www.bindhu.org

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

To send an email to:

a.. Visit your group "" on the web.

b..

c..