IndiaDivine.org

JIVA -a vote for conscious study

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

[ Hare Rama Krsna ]

Dear Rosemary,

There has been no activity in SJCERC for almost a year now, as far as I am aware. There is a wealth of material available however and I am trying to work my way through it in as ordered a fashion as I can muster. I owe so much to Visti for his contribution, but so does virtually everyone participating on this list.

As long as the organisation continues to serve the furthering of this great science, as it has done as far as I can see, then all will benefit. Difficulties arise when people are self-serving.

I was using the natural age of Venus with regard to the impact on knowledge which is from an article in JD some time ago.

0-4 - Moon

5-14 - Mercury

15-22 - Venus

23-41 - Sun

42-56 - Mars

57-68 - Jupiter

69-108 - Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu

Respectfully,

Michal

[ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

Rosemary Innes-Jones <rf.innes-jones (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote: Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Michal,

Forgive me, but arent you studying SJERC material and are attended by your Guru, Vistiji? If this is the case then you are one of the extremely blessed.

From your posts, , I see a lot of conscious study being done, and you are extremely hardworking. What you are doing is working perfectly.To borrow your phrase, about prefering to find out "who or what I am " rather than titles, it is the discovery of this which is what I mean by conscious. All the SJC materials, the Cd.s and the discussions and most especially our SJC Gurus who give so much of their time promote this discovery of consciousness in us. What I personally found from following the JIVA programme, was new and refreshing insight from its simplicity. This created order for this mind, and opened up what has been recognised before. Rather than pouring knowledge in, as what passes for education these days, JIVA tries to come from uncovering the existing knowledge ..........that we all have.

Why I shared this on this most eminent list of dedicated Jyotishi's , was because often when new people come to this study, we give them the books and show them the lists, and unless they are as hardworking as yourself, they give up as it appears to be far too complex and confusing. Unless we can recognise ourselves , our true self, in our study it becomes a dry intellectual thing. Then often the interest wanes.The student who enrolled upon my reccomendation, is delighted as although she has been on a SJC list ( Not Visti's) for 3 years, she is learning from simple Advaita principles first. Maybe its the timing , but JIVA seems to suit her. It fits with her 30 years meditation and Shankya philosophy. So the "vote" for JIVA , goes alongside all the "votes" for study on all the SJC lists! The fact that this non-profit organisation has been set up to fund Jyotish research and Jyotish publications that all of us enjoy, should also be supported, dont you think?

In regard to your chart questions, I will look at it over the next few days. Natural age of Jupiter i thought was 16.

hope this helps,

Best wishes and warm regards

Rosemary Innes--Jones

SJC New Zealand

Vishvamitra

-

Michal Dziwulski

Friday, May 12, 2006 2:45 PM

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] JIVA -a vote for conscious study

[ Hare Rama Krsna ]

Dear Rosemary,

Indeed Jiva is a Godsend. Unfortunately, I think I missed the boat for enrolling. Which may not be an entirely conscious decision, if I may borrow the term, but something perhaps more destined in the stars.

Recently I examined my D24 chart. It has Aquarius rising with Venus in MKS in the 6th house. Venus owns the 4th house of formal education as well as the 9th house of higher studies, so naturally these houses suffer. And suffer they have. When I saw this combination all the struggle I had experienced in high school and University became abundantly clear, and I realised that more informal, personal and self disciplined teachings were more suited to me.

In a way it feels like a bit of a shame, because I am very attracted to the titles, logos and credentials that all these formal institutions have to offer, including Jiva, but I always just try to remember that for me it is not about the organisation and the letters after a name, but about who (or what!) I am, and what good I can do with this knowledge. So, with the books I revere, the audio material available, and the discussions between students and gurus on the lists, I'll persevere.

My birth details - 7th May 1981, 3:15am, Warsaw, Poland.

respectfully,

Michal Dziwulski

B.A. History and Philosophy

[ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

Rosemary Innes-Jones <rf.innes-jones (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

JIVA- A vote for Conscous Learning !! How blessed are we!

To all those keen Jyotish learners,

Nothing beats the presence and attendance of a Jyotish guru, to learn from our great parampara tradition. For those fortunate enough to learn at their guru's feet and attend a class, you have been extremely blessed.

HOWEVER- for those of us learning from a distance, like me who is 000's of miles from just about anywhere, Sanjay has started JIVA and SJERC.

The latest impulse, JIVA( www.jiva.us ) I recently joined as a student. I have been truly amazed at the depth of advanced material delivered . Always in simple yet universal, and spiritual form that is given in just the first two sessions. For me who has studied Jyotish for many years, (I think it is about 6!!) and attended many SJC conferences worldwide, ......................It is a Godsend!!

The reason is, is that JIVA finally puts all that golden knowledge into conscious order!! Willa, who delivers the course , is very thorough by nature, and she has managed to work ,work and work with the JIVA team , on guruji's dictims until the order is refined and defined. The Guna and Tattwas take precedence, so the more universal leads , Samashti to the Vyashti NOT the other way around as in so many other courses available today in vedic astrology. This is the true direction of jyotish, as it establishes Advaita from the beginning and then differentiates. It is also why the actual presence of your teacher will be much more easily effective. Somehow some gift from the Rishis has blessed JIVA, as i have found deep and conscious learning taking place, despite the distance. Sanjay and his JIVA team seem to have achieved almost the impossible, as every subtle gap in my knowledge is being nourished to reveal

deep understanding beneath. We are up to session 3 and planets have not yet been covered!! Session two included Panchanga, with the play of Tattwas and gunas amongst vara, Tithi, nakshatra, Yoga and Karana.!!

Some may ask how can this be beginner material?

Well the Rishis have the last word, as I found all the students keeping up with Guruji on our weekend conference call!!

It also means all the conscious study that everyone on this list and others , have done has helped bring this great fruit of the tradition into being!! JIVA is a whole new impulse for SJC and it is a very great credit to those who have gone before, and those with it today. Already I have reccomended the course to other students, and they too have enroled and come under the care of its impulse. When you study on your own, so far away, it is not always easy to keep the BIG picture and Guruji's shakti in view. JIVA does this with its structure, its content, and its delivery. Even the On line Powerpoint displays follow the same flow of consciousness, and a student can replay the lecture, whilst pulling up all his charts that promote a question. Yes, there are some advantages of this modern age! But for me the real test came when i listened to Guruji on the conference call. ( 1:30am NZlocal time, Kali's hour) I

heard the questions and the understanding from beginner students from all around the world.It was breathtaking!! As Sanjay being Sanjay delivered a brilliant explaination of guna and dharma, that I am STILL thinking about, yet one student clicked with instantly!!

I hope those of you who read this, know of keen spiritual learners of Jyotish that need this foundation grounding, and will reccomend JIVA. By doing this you are honouring not only Guruji, and SJC but the Rishi's that have so clearly been the vidya behind it.

May Jagannath continue to Bless Our studies

In grateful thanks,

Rosemary Innes-Jones

SJC New Zealand

SPONSORED LINKS

Vedic Vedic astrology Sjc Jyotish

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1�/min.

~ om tat sat ~

Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.

Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'

(2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.

(3) Practise charity in thought and deed - do one free chart reading today

Guest guest

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Michal,

JIVA can be enrolled in at any time. I only enrolled 7 days ago, and I have had the conference call, the material received the passwords and got the homeworks all within a few days. The System has been specifically designed for the distance learner, whereas SJCERC has not. For JIVA you dont have to be a wiz at the computer either, and the course assumes the student is unfamiliar with even the most basic sanskrit terms like veda!!

I do not understand what is happening with SJERC, as I know 2nd year students in Serbia are having their exams on 15th June, this year. It was this that created the problem initially for getting Zoran and Sanjay out to New Zealand in May06. Whilst in London in March I came across a student who also had enrolled in SJCERC , but had not had any activity either. In his case I dont think he had even the material, but this may have changed by now, and he is probably turning up in Serbia to sit his exams!!

I can only suggest asking through your Guru Vistiji what is happening. Certainly I will ask on your behalf when I am there in Novi Sad if you would like. Perhaps I can arrange to get the exams done here in Gulf Harbour, with Wentworth College .They are registered with Cambridge . Would this help? Do you know of any other SJCERC student in New Zealand?

>From my Advaita studies16, is a special point in the life of a human being. I think it is related to the 16 matrika, 16 shaktis. It is here that a being starts earning and paying for Karma. some have described it as "the light going out" Did you notice anything at that time yourself? Before this, education is a case of preserving the intelligence, whereas after this point it is more a case of honing charachter. A much harder task, and is why education of our children , especially from 4 1/2 to 16years is of supreme importance. All the shaktis are in place by 16 and the being then starts to expend this energy. At the time of turning 16, a persons Buddhi starts operating.

Yes, I remember Sanjay saying these ages as you have described, but I remember them more as flavours of the mind. My reference to Jupiter is more related to Karma.

Hope this helps

Best Wishes

Rosemary Innes-Jones

SJC New Zealand

Vishvamitra

-

Michal Dziwulski

Saturday, May 13, 2006 11:56 AM

[ Hare Rama Krsna ]

Dear Rosemary,

There has been no activity in SJCERC for almost a year now, as far as I am aware. There is a wealth of material available however and I am trying to work my way through it in as ordered a fashion as I can muster. I owe so much to Visti for his contribution, but so does virtually everyone participating on this list.

As long as the organisation continues to serve the furthering of this great science, as it has done as far as I can see, then all will benefit. Difficulties arise when people are self-serving.

I was using the natural age of Venus with regard to the impact on knowledge which is from an article in JD some time ago.

0-4 - Moon

5-14 - Mercury

15-22 - Venus

23-41 - Sun

42-56 - Mars

57-68 - Jupiter

69-108 - Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu

Respectfully,

Michal

[ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Michal,

Forgive me, but arent you studying SJERC material and are attended by your Guru, Vistiji? If this is the case then you are one of the extremely blessed.

From your posts, , I see a lot of conscious study being done, and you are extremely hardworking. What you are doing is working perfectly.To borrow your phrase, about prefering to find out "who or what I am " rather than titles, it is the discovery of this which is what I mean by conscious. All the SJC materials, the Cd.s and the discussions and most especially our SJC Gurus who give so much of their time promote this discovery of consciousness in us. What I personally found from following the JIVA programme, was new and refreshing insight from its simplicity. This created order for this mind, and opened up what has been recognised before. Rather than pouring knowledge in, as what passes for education these days, JIVA tries to come from uncovering the existing knowledge ..........that we all have.

Why I shared this on this most eminent list of dedicated Jyotishi's , was because often when new people come to this study, we give them the books and show them the lists, and unless they are as hardworking as yourself, they give up as it appears to be far too complex and confusing. Unless we can recognise ourselves , our true self, in our study it becomes a dry intellectual thing. Then often the interest wanes.The student who enrolled upon my reccomendation, is delighted as although she has been on a SJC list ( Not Visti's) for 3 years, she is learning from simple Advaita principles first.. Maybe its the timing , but JIVA seems to suit her. It fits with her 30 years meditation and Shankya philosophy. So the "vote" for JIVA , goes alongside all the "votes" for study on all the SJC lists! The fact that this non-profit organisation has been set up to fund Jyotish research and Jyotish publications that all of us enjoy, should also be supported, dont you think?

In regard to your chart questions, I will look at it over the next few days. Natural age of Jupiter i thought was 16.

hope this helps,

Best wishes and warm regards

Rosemary Innes--Jones

SJC New Zealand

Vishvamitra

-

Michal Dziwulski

Friday, May 12, 2006 2:45 PM

[ Hare Rama Krsna ]

Dear Rosemary,

Indeed Jiva is a Godsend. Unfortunately, I think I missed the boat for enrolling. Which may not be an entirely conscious decision, if I may borrow the term, but something perhaps more destined in the stars.

Recently I examined my D24 chart. It has Aquarius rising with Venus in MKS in the 6th house. Venus owns the 4th house of formal education as well as the 9th house of higher studies, so naturally these houses suffer. And suffer they have. When I saw this combination all the struggle I had experienced in high school and University became abundantly clear, and I realised that more informal, personal and self disciplined teachings were more suited to me.

In a way it feels like a bit of a shame, because I am very attracted to the titles, logos and credentials that all these formal institutions have to offer, including Jiva, but I always just try to remember that for me it is not about the organisation and the letters after a name, but about who (or what!) I am, and what good I can do with this knowledge. So, with the books I revere, the audio material available, and the discussions between students and gurus on the lists, I'll persevere.

My birth details - 7th May 1981, 3:15am, Warsaw, Poland.

respectfully,

Michal Dziwulski

B.A. History and Philosophy

[ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

Om Gurave Namah

JIVA- A vote for Conscous Learning !! How blessed are we!

To all those keen Jyotish learners,

Nothing beats the presence and attendance of a Jyotish guru, to learn from our great parampara tradition. For those fortunate enough to learn at their guru's feet and attend a class, you have been extremely blessed.

HOWEVER- for those of us learning from a distance, like me who is 000's of miles from just about anywhere, Sanjay has started JIVA and SJERC.

The latest impulse, JIVA( www.jiva.us ) I recently joined as a student. I have been truly amazed at the depth of advanced material delivered . Always in simple yet universal, and spiritual form that is given in just the first two sessions. For me who has studied Jyotish for many years, (I think it is about 6!!) and attended many SJC conferences worldwide, .......................It is a Godsend!!

The reason is, is that JIVA finally puts all that golden knowledge into conscious order!! Willa, who delivers the course , is very thorough by nature, and she has managed to work ,work and work with the JIVA team , on guruji's dictims until the order is refined and defined. The Guna and Tattwas take precedence, so the more universal leads , Samashti to the Vyashti NOT the other way around as in so many other courses available today in vedic astrology. This is the true direction of jyotish, as it establishes Advaita from the beginning and then differentiates. It is also why the actual presence of your teacher will be much more easily effective. Somehow some gift from the Rishis has blessed JIVA, as i have found deep and conscious learning taking place, despite the distance. Sanjay and his JIVA team seem to have achieved almost the impossible, as every subtle gap in my knowledge is being nourished to reveal deep understanding beneath. We are up to session 3 and planets have not yet been covered!! Session two included Panchanga, with the play of Tattwas and gunas amongst vara, Tithi, nakshatra, Yoga and Karana.!!

Some may ask how can this be beginner material?

Well the Rishis have the last word, as I found all the students keeping up with Guruji on our weekend conference call!!

It also means all the conscious study that everyone on this list and others , have done has helped bring this great fruit of the tradition into being!! JIVA is a whole new impulse for SJC and it is a very great credit to those who have gone before, and those with it today. Already I have reccomended the course to other students, and they too have enroled and come under the care of its impulse. When you study on your own, so far away, it is not always easy to keep the BIG picture and Guruji's shakti in view. JIVA does this with its structure, its content, and its delivery. Even the On line Powerpoint displays follow the same flow of consciousness, and a student can replay the lecture, whilst pulling up all his charts that promote a question. Yes, there are some advantages of this modern age! But for me the real test came when i listened to Guruji on the conference call. ( 1:30am NZlocal time, Kali's hour) I heard the questions and the understanding from beginner students from all around the world.It was breathtaking!! As Sanjay being Sanjay delivered a brilliant explaination of guna and dharma, that I am STILL thinking about, yet one student clicked with instantly!!

I hope those of you who read this, know of keen spiritual learners of Jyotish that need this foundation grounding, and will reccomend JIVA. By doing this you are honouring not only Guruji, and SJC but the Rishi's that have so clearly been the vidya behind it.

May Jagannath continue to Bless Our studies

In grateful thanks,

Rosemary Innes-Jones

SJC New Zealand