IndiaDivine.org

eliminating inner anger set

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Eliminating inner anger

Will you get angry if i dont tell ya? just kidding...Kundalini yoga Shakta kaur Khalsa- that´s the title in spanish. It may be in other books.. It can be bought from yogatech. It´s got a girl floating on a cloud on the cover. This is a great book and has many key sets-Nabhi, pelvic balance, the other inner anger set, and some nice meditations.  I hope to be cleared for take off one of these days soon. This terrestrial BS gets my feathers a little ruffled at times but i hope KY will change that..

1)HAR HAR HAR- with cletched fists pulling down in front of solar plexus stopping at diaphragm sitting like pulling bells. As you say har pull in bellybutton. Do this with force so that your body bounces. As you smash down sing Har, pulling in your bellybutton 7mins.

3)  Inhale 10-15secs hold clentching fists and stiffening arms like steel bars 3 times.

4)place hands on center of heart 8mins. Now try it for 40 days and tell me what happens and when. Deal? -Chris

Kathleen how many days have you been doing this one? Just to get an idea of the time scale and progress.

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Kundalini Yoga, Books, Videos and DVDs on Kundalini Yoga, Meditation and Mantra CDs

Terms of Service.