IndiaDivine.org

###hi please help me.......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi sir,

namaskaram

i am suffering from joint pains(spondylitis) for the past 10 months...still not yet recovered.because of the medicines side effect doctors saying liver is inflammated.is there anything dangerous going to happen to my health like hepatitis(becoz,liver is inflammated)when i am going to get out of this problems..i am unable to concentrate on my work and studies.i live in uk....this costing my personal life and finace.by working very hard i came to this country for studies.

BIRTH DETAILS

ANIL KUMAR KANCHARLA

DOB:20,SEPT,1979

TOB:4.15AM

POB:NALGONDA

THANKING YOU SIR

ANIL KUMAR KANCHARLA

Guest guest

.HARE RAM.

Mr.Anil,

Please wear Ruby Or Garnet in ring finger on Sunday,if Ruby in gold or

Garnet in silver positively.You are facing Saade-Saati too but there is no matter to worry.Please wear one of them instantly.You will be get recovered

soon surely.

With all the good wishes

Shashi Shekhar sharma

Mobile- 09818310075

anilkumar reddy kancharla <anilk99 (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com> wrote:

hi sir,

namaskaram

i am suffering from joint pains(spondylitis) for the past 10 months...still not yet recovered.because of the medicines side effect doctors saying liver is inflammated.is there anything dangerous going to happen to my health like hepatitis(becoz,liver is inflammated)when i am going to get out of this problems..i am unable to concentrate on my work and studies.i live in uk....this costing my personal life and finace.by working very hard i came to this country for studies.

BIRTH DETAILS

ANIL KUMAR KANCHARLA

DOB:20,SEPT,1979

TOB:4.15AM

POB:NALGONDA

THANKING YOU SIR

ANIL KUMAR KANCHARLA

Guest guest

hi sir,

thank u for ur email...already i am wearing ruby in my ring fnger..i want to konow how long i have to suffer with these pains...will this affect my family life and finance in future,..some marrige proposals are coming how will be married dlife..

thank u sir

please reply.......

best regards

anil kumar kancharla

On Wed, 17 May 2006 shashi shekhar sharma wrote :

>                                                       .HARE RAM.

>  Mr.Anil,

>             Please wear Ruby Or Garnet in ring finger on Sunday,if Ruby in gold or

>  Garnet in silver positively.You are facing Saade-Saati too but there is no matter to worry.Please wear one of them instantly.You will be get recovered

>  soon surely.

>  

>  With all the good wishes

>  Shashi Shekhar sharma

>  Mobile- 09818310075

>anilkumar reddy kancharla <anilk99 (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>hi sir,

>namaskaram

>i am suffering from joint pains(spondylitis) for the past 10 months...still not yet recovered.because of the medicines side effect doctors saying liver is inflammated.is there anything dangerous going to happen to my health like hepatitis(becoz,liver is inflammated)when i am going to get out of this problems..i am unable to concentrate on my work and studies.i live in uk...this costing my personal life and finace.by working very hard i came to this country for studies.

>BIRTH DETAILS

>ANIL KUMAR KANCHARLA

>DOB:20,SEPT,1979

>TOB:4.15AM

>POB:NALGONDA

>THANKING YOU SIR

>ANIL KUMAR KANCHARLA

>