Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Patrice,

To answer your post below and the following quote:

//  With respect to the comments regarding Mars. Mars is not

included in any of the significations below, but when I saw that Mars I also

wondered if you were experiencing any pains from this, sharp pains, etc.. as

I was looking at it from the perspective of being right on your ascendant.

As Mars is in your 10H, and isn’t a significator for this, this isn’t

anything really affecting what you’re experiencing. The only thing I could

say regarding Mars with this correct information on a Virgo ascendant, is

that Mars is giving aspect to both your 1st and 5th houses (5th natural

house of Leo and heart) as well co-owns Scorpio where this debilitated Moon

is and giving aspect to Sun. //

Yes, Patrice,

I experience sometimes sharp or at times not sharp muscular pain over the left heart area in my chest.  For the longest time it was thought by my doctors to be from the heart.  Then it was thought I was having scar tissue or stenosis from the pulmonary veins where I had the atrial ablation done in 2003.  Both have been checked out with super expensive imaging machines and further tests to rule both of these out. 

In fact, the theory is and fits the best, I think, is the muscular pain is coming from a residue effect of a multi roll over car accident I had Jan 3, 2000.  About 12:20am I was driving home from a 6 hr drive from Minneapolis.  I had just driven through a  nasty blizzard nearing Milwaukee where the roads were very wet.  I was not speeding but I was driving at 55mph.  Even though my SUV had skid control on it, somehow I hit an ice patch and my car went out of control spinning round several times from the third lane over to the gravel portion of the right lane.  When my drivers side rear wheel hit the gravel portion of the first lane the car did an abrupt stop and then proceeded to roll over and roll several times down an 80 foot embankment.  Luckily, I landed right side up and because I was driving a Lexus the roof did not cave in.  However,  this was before side air bags and the outside side mirrors on my car did go through the windows and I got hit with both and the seat

belt I was wearing did quite a bit of damage to the left side of my face, neck, upper left rib cage and abdomen.  The front windshield was smashed to unregonizable and the  roof window was broken.  The drivers side rear axil was completely out from under the car as it is suppose to be to help the car from collapsing as well as the other three tires were flattened. There was severe damage on both sides of the car.  Obviously, the car was totaled, but I was alive.  There was another car that was quite a bit behind me on the highway but saw my car spinning out of control and then saw it go out of sight..  They not only called the paramedics right away but bravely lunched themselves down the embankment to me to see how I was. Talk about angels and their adrenaline rush.

It took sometime to get me stablized to pull me from the car.  I had a severe concussion and was black from my left side of head all the way down my left torso and where it was thought I was hit with the left outside mirror, from my upper left chest through my wing bone on my left side, was seriously impacted.  It is suspected that the concussion was from the impact of the right outside mirror that was thrust into the car, not to mentioned  I was really bounced around from the roof to the drivers side window and such.  I was in the hospital for 6 days, was all over the news and it took about 4 months to completely recover.  I remember I was allowed and made the trip successfully to my son's 8th grade graduation in MN in June.  I also got a ticket for reckless driving in wet wheather.

So, I do have pains at times that are sharp on my left chest.

But what you are really asking is also if I have a lot of sharp pains.  Well, yes, from my spine, where I have had three major surgeries with fusions and instrumentation from T9 down to L-4 with Laminectomy and discecotomy from L5 to S2.  They were needed to stop a continuous curve and damage to nerves, heart and lungs for a congenital scoliosis, osteoarthritis and degenerative disc disease.  The siactic nerves also get inflammed and so does my tailbone.  I was advised to have more spinal surgery down to my tail bone with fusion and instrumentation in 2000.  I declined the surgery and its tenuous 3 yr recovery. Especially after my third spinal surgery where I ended up having a spinal fluid leak that turned into Bacterial Spinal meningitis.  that was , the meningitis Spet 23rd 1996 where they didn't think I would surive and in fact, I was only one of three out of 17 that year who did in fact contract meningitis that lived.  It was a very long recovery and very painful. 

And yes, within the past 5/6 days I have been having sharp pains in my upper legs again and upper back again.  I classify it though as chronic and not acute.  Also a medicine I was recently put on has been causing terrific headaches and eye problems along with aggravating my migraines.  I have since stop taking that medication last Friday. And too, I have had more dental work and replacement of one tooth that broke in April and have been fitted again with a dental splint for the arthritis in my right Jaw and scoliosis that has slightly curved upped into my skull affecting my bite. 1997 -1999 I had extensive reconstruction done on my bite and everyone of my teeth along with nine implants. There is not one tooth in my mouth that has not been affected or reconstructed; My right Jaw has been very painful this past month with its arthritic dislocation.  I have been advised to have more surgery too and for now I have declined.

If anything I am very tired or easily tired.  So it is a drag on me as you say.

Hope this information helps.  Mars does present its own problems as you have so accurately picked up. As does Saturn in first hse and Sun in 11th.  Eh gads, 6/12th hse is going to be hit pretty hard with transiting SA and Ketu starting in the next 51/2 months and Sa placed firmly from July 07 through Sep 09 in Leo, 12th.

All My best,

As Always,

Uttara

Patrice Curry wrote:

Dear Uttara and List,

Uttara, I’m sorry – In my rush, I looked at chart from ascendant Gemini,

which is what ascendant is/was when I cast the chart. Actually, this is

interesting – to me – as I often find it works something like a horary chart

to cast at the time of our sincere interest. Do others of you find the same

thing? Or for instance the wrong birth time will be given, but it completely

applies to what the native is asking or concerns are….

Anyway, Uttara, it is better that your rising is a Virgo for what our

concerns are in looking at your chart right now versus this Gemini I was

looking at. With respect to the comments regarding Mars. Mars is not

included in any of the significations below, but when I saw that Mars I also

wondered if you were experiencing any pains from this, sharp pains, etc.. as

I was looking at it from the perspective of being right on your ascendant.

As Mars is in your 10H, and isn’t a significator for this, this isn’t

anything really affecting what you’re experiencing. The only thing I could

say regarding Mars with this correct information on a Virgo ascendant, is

that Mars is giving aspect to both your 1st and 5th houses (5th natural

house of Leo and heart) as well co-owns Scorpio where this debilitated Moon

is and giving aspect to Sun. Now via Virgo lagna, so more positive Moon no

longer in 6H.

Another interesting thing is that from the perspective of starlords, I kept

being drawn to Mercury as in transit, Mercury is in Sun’s star. Although

lagna lord of both Gemini and Virgo, while looking at Gemini chart, Mercury

didn’t look to me as involved particularly. From the Virgo chart however,

TMercury as lagna lord is in 8H. TMercury, TKetu and TSun all in Sun’s star.

Ketu on the 1H and co-owns Scorpio. It’s good that TSun is in 9H versus the

12H of your chart.

Be well and best wishes,

And no worries – again, I’m only showing the reasons in your chart for this

experience right now.

>From reading about atrial fib, you should see a doctor Uttara.

Patrice

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.  It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you...As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.  As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."  from A Return To Love: by Marianne Williamson

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.