IndiaDivine.org

plzzz help me plzzz/shashi shekar sharma ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

sharma ji namaskar i am raj d/b 15 th march 1965 t/b 0015AM pl/b. hyderabad ,ap, india i want wealth specific reading and remidy i am going thru saddesatti , moondasa running ,i have sarpa and paicacaka and i am into realestate can i wear coral i am wearing moon stone and pearl but for scorpio 9 th house is badhaka and is moon so not sure please take a look and give ur advice just to be succes ful in realestate and wealth specific thankyou for reading my desperation takecare and godbless raj k.

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

.HARE RAM.

Dear Kumar,

Your birthchart is excellent but the main cause of your problem is Saade-Saati.So please collect seven seeds, mix some Mustard oil & give full of palm to birds on each Saturday.Definitely you will find some positive results.Please remember do

not take any extra risk regarding financial matters till Oct 2006.Ok you may wear any

one of them either Pearl or Moon stone but in fact there is no need to wear any specific stone at present.After Oct 2006 do wear a Yellow Sapphire positively.

With good wishes

Shashi Shekhar Sharma

Mobile- 09818310075

kumar kumar <kumar07306 > wrote:

sharma ji namaskar i am raj d/b 15 th march 1965 t/b 0015AM pl/b. hyderabad ,ap, india i want wealth specific reading and remidy i am going thru saddesatti , moondasa running ,i have sarpa and paicacaka and i am into realestate can i wear coral i am wearing moon stone and pearl but for scorpio 9 th house is badhaka and is moon so not sure please take a look and give ur advice just to be succes ful in realestate and wealth specific thankyou for reading my desperation takecare and godbless raj k.

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

shashi ji namaskar welcome back from vacation and appriciate taking time and replying and thank you for the same and i want little query regarding ''collect seven seeds, mix some mustard oil & give of palm to birds on each saturday'' seven seeds of wat grain? mix mustard oil i got that one -give of palm to birds? u mean to give/feed  palm full [mutti bharkar] to birds ?and lastly thanks for positive reply after long and regarding coral i am more inclined to wear it since in 10 th and digbala in leo and in navamsa placed in 10 too and denotes realestate i am thankfull to u takecare and godbless raj k, newyork

shashi shekhar sharma <polite_astro > wrote:     

SURRENDER JOYFULLY TO THE WILL OF THE ULTIMATE DIVINITY AND RELISH THE TASTE OF ABSOLUTE BLISS.