IndiaDivine.org

Specific Chaturthamsa (D-4) question for my rectified chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all,

While I've been in heavy debt for a while now, I feel things closing in around me these days. Mentally, I'm not too affected within myself. However, I do have my wife and kids to support so that causes worry to me. I've looked at my D-4 chart, and my Ta D-4 Narayan Dasa which contains A6, A8 and UL is about to start. Am I about to lose it all, basically my house (everything else is connected to it)? I am also about to start Ve-Ju vimshottari and Ju is Simhasanaamsa and exalted and rules 2 and 11. You would think that I should have gains only, but it is in the 6th house, and I feel although I have seen a lot of cash flow, it amazingly ends up creating even more debt and servitude for me - or at least thats my interpretation.

It would be great if some Guru could give some D-4 based analysis, for everyone's benefit and make a prediction for me as well - I'll let you know what happens eventually. I'll also be delighted if Mr NoName does an analysis - he seems to very accurate although I have zero understanding of his Rahu centric theory. My chart has been very reliably rectified by Zoran - he predicted my son's birth accurately from it where everyone else (esp. doctors) failed. For D-4 analysis, an additional point of info is: I moved into my house (and started accumulating debt) on Jan 5, 2001.

My chart is attached. If you cant see attachments, the data is:

June 29, 1967, 23:00, 78E46, 22N12.

Thanks,

Sundeep

----------

------------------------ Sponsor --------------------~-->

Everything you need is one click away.  Make your home page now.

http://us.click./AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/.8XolB/TM

--~->

<*>

vedic astrology/

<*>

vedic astrology

<*> Your