IndiaDivine.org

DD jee pls advice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dharam Dev jee,

Pranam,

I am wearing rudraksha's since last few years...now I am thinking of converting my mala to siddhi mala i.e. adding the balance of all the beads required. My questions/concerns are as below:

1. Siddi mala have a symetic combination of beads from 1 to 14 mukhi...totalling up to 27+1 beads. My question is if we start this combination from 2 mukhi....as 12 mukhi is already their for Sun....will it reduce the effect of this mala?

2. I intend to add 16 & 17 mukhi to the same. Do I need to add a 15 mukhi also to keep the symetry? Isn't 15 mukhi almost like 14 mukhi?

3. The total number of beads including the small beads towards the top....do they require to be in multiples of 9 or not?

4. If we are already having 2x 2 mukhi's...why we need gauri shankar in this combination?

5. How much important is the size of the beads....as more bigger it gets it is very difficult to wear them under clothes? I heard that bigger the beads...better the effect...have someone in your knowledge experienced that?

I look forward for your comments on the above questions.

Thanking you,

Sundeep

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone. Get Messenger with Voice