IndiaDivine.org

Trailinga Swami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

One day at the Mandir I opened a book right to a picture of Trailinga Swami that had been

tucked in there. "Oh, I know him" was my reaction, and I nabbed the picture and scanned it

right away :). That happened for me with Lokenath Baba too. He is another brother of ours.

We all belong to an amazing divine family! I've posted their pictues in the Photos section

here.

When we went with Maa and Swami to Benares for Navaratri in April 2000 we visited

Trailingua Swami's ashram. I would have been happy to just stay there and live on the roof

for some time and do sadhana. We chanted the 1000 names of Kali and one

by one went went down the steps to his cave beneath the ashram. There are many many

stories about Trailinga Swami. Maa, tell the one about the huge lingam there which he carried

up on his shoulder from Ganges, and how he lived under the Ganges. And the one about the

King and how Trailinga Swami popped up out of the river and took his sword. And the one

about how they tried to lock him up one time.

Maa said that he didn't start his sadhana until much later in life and that he lived to be a

hundreds of years old.

We're really lucky to have his darshan!

Jai Maa!!!

Guest guest

OM!

Recently I discovered that Trailinga Swami and Lokenath Baba were connected for some time. The story is told beautifully on the site dedicated to Baba Lokenath-- http://www.babalokenath.org/ Click on Animated Biography of Baba Lokenath to see the flash animation story. Its quite nice.

Jai Maa!

Surya

-

Devanath Saraswati

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:42 AM

Trailinga Swami

One day at the Mandir I opened a book right to a picture of Trailinga Swami that had been

tucked in there. "Oh, I know him" was my reaction, and I nabbed the picture and scanned it

right away :). That happened for me with Lokenath Baba too. He is another brother of ours.

We all belong to an amazing divine family! I've posted their pictues in the Photos section

here.

When we went with Maa and Swami to Benares for Navaratri in April 2000 we visited

Trailingua Swami's ashram. I would have been happy to just stay there and live on the roof

for some time and do sadhana. We chanted the 1000 names of Kali and one

by one went went down the steps to his cave beneath the ashram. There are many many

stories about Trailinga Swami. Maa, tell the one about the huge lingam there which he carried

up on his shoulder from Ganges, and how he lived under the Ganges. And the one about the

King and how Trailinga Swami popped up out of the river and took his sword. And the one

about how they tried to lock him up one time.

Maa said that he didn't start his sadhana until much later in life and that he lived to be a

hundreds of years old.

We're really lucky to have his darshan!

Jai Maa!!!