IndiaDivine.org

Singing Strange Language, etc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You are most welcome. What am I doing? It can be likened to a type of

"trance" state when doing the things you've described.

As mentioned before: For some there is no way of knowing what the

words mean, at least not right at the specific time of occurence. But

usually later on, the meanings will dawn on them. It can take weeks,

months or many years. That is, if the person is meant to discover the

meanings of the words in this life-time.

To learn more about Sahaja, try and seek a guru or swami who will be

able to guide you. Meantime, just some info that might interest you:

Its difficult to explain Sahaja but shall try: ts not a mental state

as such, yet it may also be. Everything is interrelated and connected.

Sahaja assist human awareness to evolve to a higher dimension, not

mental projection. Spiritual growth manifests through the central

nervous system:

Sympathetic nervous system - right side

Sympathetic nervous system - left side

Parasympathetic nervous system

Central nervous system

When performing puja, devotionals and other religious rites, sometimes

subtle energy enters through centers in the brain and precipitates on

its way to six more centers called chakras. The collectiveness of

energies from religious worship, especially if you worship a lot,

together with factors of Kundalini and even perhaps past life worship in

different lingos can result in what you've described.

Each individual has different experiences and no two are exactly

similar. Sahaja means "born with". In your case, could mean born with

past life memory of hymms, etc that were sung in different languages,

etc.

, j <barbjs wrote:

>

> Dear Narasimhaye,

>

> Thanks for telling me what this is called. This happens to me

constantly, after I have done mantras or hymns and I'm starting the puja

process. It seems to happen when I start lighting the candle or start

waving the candle, but it can go on before or after that too, I think.

The words just flow naturally, and I don't seem to be making them up.

Sometimes, I turn round and round in a circle, singing. What am I doing?

For instance, now, sitting at the keyboard, I couln't do it. Since it

has a name, I guess other people have experienced it also. Is there any

way of knowing what the words mean?

Is there anywhere that I can look to find out more about the meaning

and experience of Sahaja. Is it an usual experience. I live in Canada,

and I did not come from a Hindu family, so I am not aware of this.

>

> Barbara

> -

> narasimhaye

>

> Saturday, May 27, 2006 5:59 AM

> RBSC : Singing Strange Language, etc

> Spontaneous speech or singing in what seems to be an unknown language

> or what might sound like mumbo-jumbo, is called "Sahaja".

>

> All languages are real, be it Sanskrit, Hebrew, Sumerian, Babylonian,

> Mayan, English, Yiddish, Swahili, Timbuctooli, etc. All words have

> wavelengths and they disperse to different dimensions, various levels

> of consciousness and to the wider, subtle realms, be it the universe,

> cosmos, heaven or hell.

>

> For some there is no way of knowing what the words mean, at least not

right at the specific time of occurence. But usually later on, the

meanings will dawn on them. It can take weeks, months or many years.

That is, if the person is meant to discover the meanings of the words in

this life-time.

Guest guest

Dear Narasimhaye,

Thank you for your email. If sahaja means "born with," you must be right, it must be something that I learned in a past life. I was a bit afraid when turning in circles. How did that happen. It is because I have religious pictures on all four walls of my room, and when I was waving the light, I didn't want to miss anyone, and because I didn't want to miss anyone, I sometimes turned a couple of times, and then, somehow, I just kept turning, and I thought that, perhaps, I was going to faint, although, I have never fainted in my life, so I don't even know what that would be. Anyhow, I thought that if I didn't stop, I might black out. So I forced myself to stop. This has not happened as much as the singing--perhaps only two or three times.

Sometimes I think I'm just a dizzy dame.

Barbara

-

narasimhaye

Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:58 PM

RBSC : Singing Strange Language, etc

You are most welcome. What am I doing? It can be likened to a type of "trance" state when doing the things you've described.

As mentioned before: For some there is no way of knowing what the words mean, at least not right at the specific time of occurence. But usually later on, the meanings will dawn on them. It can take weeks, months or many years. That is, if the person is meant to discover the meanings of the words in this life-time.

To learn more about Sahaja, try and seek a guru or swami who will be able to guide you. Meantime, just some info that might interest you:

Its difficult to explain Sahaja but shall try: ts not a mental state as such, yet it may also be. Everything is interrelated and connected. Sahaja assist human awareness to evolve to a higher dimension, not mental projection. Spiritual growth manifests through the central nervous system:

Central nervous system

When performing puja, devotionals and other religious rites, sometimes subtle energy enters through centers in the brain and precipitates on its way to six more centers called chakras. The collectiveness of energies from religious worship, especially if you worship a lot, together with factors of Kundalini and even perhaps past life worship in different lingos can result in what you've described.

Each individual has different experiences and no two are exactly similar. Sahaja means "born with". In your case, could mean born with past life memory of hymms, etc that were sung in different languages, etc.

, j <barbjs wrote:

>

> Dear Narasimhaye,

>

> Thanks for telling me what this is called. This happens to me constantly, after I have done mantras or hymns and I'm starting the puja process. It seems to happen when I start lighting the candle or start waving the candle, but it can go on before or after that too, I think. The words just flow naturally, and I don't seem to be making them up. Sometimes, I turn round and round in a circle, singing. What am I doing?

For instance, now, sitting at the keyboard, I couln't do it. Since it has a name, I guess other people have experienced it also. Is there any way of knowing what the words mean?

Is there anywhere that I can look to find out more about the meaning and experience of Sahaja. Is it an usual experience. I live in Canada, and I did not come from a Hindu family, so I am not aware of this.

>

> Barbara

> -

> narasimhaye

>

>

>

> For some there is no way of knowing what the words mean, at least not right at the specific time of occurence. But usually later on, the meanings will dawn on them. It can take weeks, months or many years. That is, if the person is meant to discover the meanings of the words in this life-time.

To send an email to:

Guest guest

Dear Narasimhaye,

It is Sunday morning, and I have thought about these two phenomena (singing and turning in circles), and they are both related to moving in the showing of fire to the deities. OK. I won't move. I will light a lamp for the deities, even a camphor lamp if I can figure out how to do that, and place it on my desk, and they can enjoy it.

I thought about all of this singing coming from a past life, but that means, then, that part of my consciousness is in a past life while I'm doing this, and it's not good to live in the past, only in the present, or so I have been told.

I will just wear my beads and do my japa because nothing happens to me while I am wearing my beads and doing my japa. The most important thing is to live a good life, and to stay on the straight and narrow, and I can't even do that. Every day opportunities for doing good are presented to us, opportunities to help others, and most of them I just ignore. When I am singing, and part of my consciousness is in a past life, how is that helping the present, when I need all of my consciousness here? So, the gods can enjoy their lamp, but I'm not going to keep waving it.

Thank you for telling me that sahaja is something that I was born with--something that came from a past life. I couldn't have been too good then, or I wouldn't be here now. As the saying goes, "If you're too good for this life, you wouldn't be here."

Barbara

-

narasimhaye

Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:58 PM

RBSC : Singing Strange Language, etc

You are most welcome. What am I doing? It can be likened to a type of "trance" state when doing the things you've described.

As mentioned before: For some there is no way of knowing what the words mean, at least not right at the specific time of occurence. But usually later on, the meanings will dawn on them. It can take weeks, months or many years. That is, if the person is meant to discover the meanings of the words in this life-time.

To learn more about Sahaja, try and seek a guru or swami who will be able to guide you. Meantime, just some info that might interest you:

Its difficult to explain Sahaja but shall try: ts not a mental state as such, yet it may also be. Everything is interrelated and connected. Sahaja assist human awareness to evolve to a higher dimension, not mental projection. Spiritual growth manifests through the central nervous system:

Central nervous system

When performing puja, devotionals and other religious rites, sometimes subtle energy enters through centers in the brain and precipitates on its way to six more centers called chakras. The collectiveness of energies from religious worship, especially if you worship a lot, together with factors of Kundalini and even perhaps past life worship in different lingos can result in what you've described.

Each individual has different experiences and no two are exactly similar. Sahaja means "born with". In your case, could mean born with past life memory of hymms, etc that were sung in different languages, etc.

, j <barbjs wrote:

>

> Dear Narasimhaye,

>

> Thanks for telling me what this is called. This happens to me constantly, after I have done mantras or hymns and I'm starting the puja process. It seems to happen when I start lighting the candle or start waving the candle, but it can go on before or after that too, I think. The words just flow naturally, and I don't seem to be making them up. Sometimes, I turn round and round in a circle, singing. What am I doing?

For instance, now, sitting at the keyboard, I couln't do it. Since it has a name, I guess other people have experienced it also. Is there any way of knowing what the words mean?

Is there anywhere that I can look to find out more about the meaning and experience of Sahaja. Is it an usual experience. I live in Canada, and I did not come from a Hindu family, so I am not aware of this.

>

> Barbara

> -

> narasimhaye

>

>

>

> For some there is no way of knowing what the words mean, at least not right at the specific time of occurence. But usually later on, the meanings will dawn on them. It can take weeks, months or many years. That is, if the person is meant to discover the meanings of the words in this life-time.

To send an email to: