IndiaDivine.org

DEVOTEES' EXPERIENCES OF SRI SAI BABA BY H.H. NARASIMHA SWAMIJI - PART - III

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam, Devotees Experiences: D.M. Mulky

About February, 1917 Shree Maharaj wanted to re­mind me about what I dreamt and how I was not keeping my word and He did it in such a kind way. I was transferred from Bombay to a place called Malegaon, a Taluka in Nasik District and the only way which took me there was via Manmad and Kopergaon is the station which takes me to Shirdi. I went over to Malegaon, and then in my heavy work, I forgot to do the needful with the result that I was once again given a re­minder. I was conducting a forceps delivery case, and some decomposed fluid from (the operated parts of) the woman jumped into my left eye, which I did not realise till too late. The eye was swollen and I was very bad. I was all alone there; and I prayed to Him probably never more seriously than at this time; and He heard my prayer without trying to admon­ish anybody. I have since then been of the firm conviction that Shri Guru cannot see His Bhaktas suffer whatever Chandalas they may be. What He

wants is nothing but un­adulterated Bhakti entirely devoid of egoism. The Civil Sur­geon at Nasik was of the opinion that I would lose my eye, but thanks to Sai Baba, it got alright in a week's time. I got my wife there and both of us vowed that we would not return to Bombay without seeing Shri Maharaj and as this was on our way back, we thought that it would not be difficult. At the end of a month, I was asked to go back to Bombay; and to act upto our vow, we came to Manmad a little early to catch the early morning train from Manmad to Dhond. While I was strolling on the platform a Deshastha Booking Clerk accosted me casually and we fell into general conversation. Somehow I mentioned to Him the object of my staying at Manmad and the fellow began a tirade against Shri Maharaj which attacked even His moral character and this dissuaded us from going to Shirdi and we caught the next immediate train to Bombay and ran away as we would from a serpent. I regret

this even to this day, whenever I remember it. After a month in Bombay, my sister-in-law did succeed in inducing us to go over to Shirdi and though there came some obstacles in the way. We never cared for them this time; and I thank God, that we remained firm and got the darshan. The station incident of a month previous was mentioned by Shri Maharaj; and I need not tell you that we were put to shame and tears for even thinking of having listened to that scoundrel.

To Be contd ---

DEVOTEES CAN READ THIS BOOK FROM THE BOOK SECTION OF

WWW.SAILEELAS.ORG/BOOKS/EXPPART3.HTM

Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/