IndiaDivine.org

Fake or Fact

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can anyone help us to know if the below mentioned website is fake or true to understand if they are targeting people in the name of recruitment

www.austraair.com

THEY SAY:

DURING THE COURSE OF  RECRUITMENT , WE  BLOCKED OUR  WEBSITE WITH ATOL PROTECTION. The AUSTRA air and shown on this web-site are ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.Bournemouth, Coventry or Doncaster, such sale will be covered by the ATOL protection, unless specifically referred to within the  process. Our ATOL number is ATOL 2524. ATOL Protection extends primarily.

IN THAT YOU CAN SEE ONLY OUR HOME PAGE.THIS HAS DONE ONLY FOR THE FAIR SELECTION PROCESS.

Tired of spam?  Mail has the best spam protection around

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

COMPLETE EYEWASH by an unscrupulous indian. They dont have the guts to even pick up the phone and answer and the person who hosted the website says he talked to this person thru email only,. I do not know who all are involved but better all be careful

Guest guest

also i will give is tel no in india. + 91 (0) 93947 30660. his belssed name is Dr Alex( if that is true) and he says his father is a cardiologist in apollo hospitals hyd. But after talking to him for sometime i knew he was completely fake as all the email he sent to me were from websites which had no relation to austraair.

If anyone finds this persons i will bet he will be killed on the spot as he is taking people for a ride when they are trying to make careers. also i wrote to naukri and website hosters. but no reply from any of them. perhaps all have a stake

Guest guest

I also think this fellow is taking us on a ride, because nowwhere I could not find any detail regarding austraair. I request him to stop this ridiculous action immediately, otherwise he will be in problem.