IndiaDivine.org

How can you tell if jyothisha pundit is real/fake?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I once went to a Pundit (jyothish) who came to uk from india. It was my very 1st time. So I went just to see what kind of questions he would ask. I didnt know what he was going to tell me or what i was to expect.

He was sking me loads of questions and i kept awnsering, he even asked me some questions about my personal life.. which i gave answers too...We chatted for about 1 hour or so.He then told me that he would like to give me something speacial which i will have to keep ( he didnt say what it will be) I must come again with some incense sticks nextweek to collect that item also ( whatever it was to be ) I then asked him how much dakshina will you take...He asked me for £20 so I gave him the moneyand left.

After 3 days the jyotish rung me on my mobile and said the item is ready you must come and colect it from me,bring some incense sticks too along with £97 I was completely shocked. I didnt know what to do, I said to the punditji im a studennt and dont even earn that nmuch in a week ...he sai come again in a few weeks when I have enough mone to pay.

I just ignored him for a coupke of days.he kept ringing me on my mobile delibrately asking me when i will come to give the money. He rung about 11 times while i was at work. I was just fed up with this guy. It made me think are all jyothishes like that?! if so I wouldnt go to one, Id rather deal with my problems with my faith in myslef and god.

Ps: i dont mean to be rude or disrespect you jyotishes in any way but i would like you to spread some light to get me out of this confusion thanx