IndiaDivine.org

Mangal in 7th house -- Urgent-please help

Rate this topic

Dear jyotish,

Puzzled about what to write.My marriage is going to happen with the guy i love.It was after lots of struggle that i could convince my parents for the marriage. They were not and still are not willing to get me married with him.Its not because they don't love me but because they love me more than anyone else.My parents believe in astrology very much.When our horoscopes were checked it was foundout that he was having "mangal"(mars) in 7th house.My horoscope haven't any.But we love each other so much that i can't leave him just because he is having "mangal" in his horoscope.So i struggled a lot and was atlast able to convince.But somewhere in my heart i too fear that "mangal" can sometimes seperate us and this worries me a lot.I am a firm believer in god. My birth date is 29th march 1983 and his is 10th nov 1977.It will be of great help if u can tell me if there is something that i can do to save my marriage.

Waiting for ur help and prayers

Love & Prayers

Lakshmi