IndiaDivine.org

40 Years of Himalayan Attachment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

List Moderator's note: This post is released just for information and not for any discussion.

Adhyatmitka Ratna, Sri Yaaga Vidya Praveena, Vedanta Visarada

Dr P V Sesha Sai Aswamedhayaaji

(Former Chief Officer – Syndicate Bank)

URL: http://www.ashwamedhayaagam.org

E Mails: shodasisai (AT) hotmail (DOT) com, shodasisai , shodasisai (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com

Camp: Los Angeles, California, USA

Phone 310 293 9066

10th June 2006

MY HIMALAYAN ADVENTURES CROSSING 40 YEARS TODAY

I feel like recollecting the past days and as such I have stepped into my memory dated back to 10th June 1966. I was just then 18 years. Perhaps it is the influence of my grand father on me; I desired to take blessings from the Great Sages in Himalayas. I do not knew where they were, nor I knew any other language other than Telugu, nor I did have sufficient money, nor I told my parents that I was leaving for Himalayas, nor I knew where to go and how to go. Some inspiration, I can not describe what it is and how I was driven with such a great force at that age to leave home and parents and run for an unknown area. There might have been some inspiring force, I do not recall nor my memory permits me to do so, I was at the Great Sage Vasista Spring leading to Arjun Cave 40 years ago on my quest to feel, touch, experience HIMALAYAS, the great. Quite a good number of days without food, facing bone biting cold, and all that was the experience then.

The search continued all along and last year exactly this day and this time, I was sitting in front of Manasarovar at the Lotus feet of Mount Kailash performing Sri Chakra Archana. Learning the procedure for the Archana itself took more than 15 years and it was my desire to perform Archana in front of Lord Shiva Sakti assuming Goddess as my Suvasini for that Archana. Offering of Golden Tulasi leaves, Golden Bilvam, and silver flowers to the Holy Manasarovar assuming that the offerings are straight to the Lords only was, yet, another experience last year. Performing of a Holy Havan on the banks of the Holy and Divine Sarovar, is something beyond my explanation to you all.

In these forty years, many incidents worth mentioning, many accidents in the Holy caves and many life threat risks etc- all are peacefully ended resulting into performance of an unusual 484 Yagnaas so far which includes a Historical Mega Event like Shri Aswamedha Yaagam too. Alas! How kind are the Great Mountains to me? Hundred of books coming out of the small pen are another land mark in my life. Perhaps many are benefited from this, only you all should tell.

What is learnt in these 40 years and to what extent this life is useful to the society, to the fellow beings, to the family members and to my friends, I do not know and only you have to speak.

Is this life mission to Himalayan ranges complete and does it continue? – answer is with Sri Mahaa Kaal – I am a layman I am yet to realize what exactly Lord desired me to do in this life. May Lord grant me all opportunities to serve you for a little further more time and above all, take some of you to the Holy places of my choice in my mother land of Himalayaas with all my respects to the sand, snow, water, trees and the Sages etc.