IndiaDivine.org

About Devanada

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ONS,

Today I experienced Devananada's healing energy, & feel truely touched & blessed. His eyes, as well as his wife's, were so compassionate. He told of having a heart attack, & landing in ICU. There he called for Amma 3 times, & received her darshan. He said he's done enough spritual practices to know the real thing, & that was it. Tests that day revealed evidence of his heart attack. Tests the next day showed barely a trace of it. The doctor said he had never seen anything like it. Devanada believes that Amma spared his life, so he could transmit the healing energy to her children. I think Amma wants us well, so we can in turn better serve the world. His energy transmissions help us physically, mentally, spritually. They help us to deepen our sadhanas.

So much of my negative stuff surfaces around Amma, that I'm grateful for any way to help negate it. He said that Amma's body isn't the same as it was 5 years ago, & that she looks more tired. Then he asked what can we do for Amma. This is quite a compelling thought.

Love,

Sweta