IndiaDivine.org

Travel Information, Ride Share information and Accomodations near to the Hanuman temple in Trinidad.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya Guru datta !

Girija and all the other devotees from USA who are travelling to Trinidad for Sri Swamiji's darshan on Guru Poornima, I came across a Hotel In Trinidad approximately 20-25 minutes from the Temple. Since there was not much information for many of us who are travelling, I wanted to share this information with you if you have not already made arrangements to stay there. Transportation can be arranged from the Airport to This place and from here to all the events with a short notice.

This is Owned by an Indian from Trinidad. Her name is Meena Gulzar. She owns the Hotel called Valfain Villa. There are approximately 15 more rooms available here, All are Airconditioned, with Cable TV and Refrigirator. There is an Indian restaurant and a mall in walking distance from this place. I have talked to Meena and mentioned to her that many of you will be interested in Staying at this place. It will cost 40 dollars per person per night in this hotel. I have booked a room for me and any of you who are interested, Please call her at 1-868-645-1193 and talk to Meena directly and she said to call any time and prefers getting calls in the evening.

Regarding transportation, She mentioned to me that If a large group of devotees stay at this Hotel , She can arrange a bus for all of them to go together to all the events at an affordable cost. Otherwise, She will arrange for a Taxi service from the Airport to the Hotel and from Hotel to the Temple. She said it would cost 20.00 dollars for each way , so if 3 or 4 devotees travel together, then it would cost around 5.00 dollars per person. She will have a taxi out side in the morning to pick us up and we can call and ask for a taxi on our way back when ever we are ready and we will have one within 20 -30 minutes. I thought it will be a very convenient way and I have already made arrangements with this place to pick me up from the Airport and for all the other pick ups etc. If you are interested in sharing the transportation with me, Please call me at 612-432-2132 or E-mail back to me at pupadrashta (AT) comcast (DOT) net.

Hope the above information helps some of you.

Sri guru datta!

Prashanth Upadrashta

Minneapolis, MN

612-432-2132(Cellular)

my_sri_swamiji <my_sri_swamiji > wrote:

Jaya Guru Datta

I am traveling alone to Port of Spain on July 8th. I heard it 3hrs

drive.

I could not find any hotels in the City close to the Ashrama.

No Hotel or ride info is posted on the DYCUSA website

Can any one send the hotel info.

Hoe do we get to the Ashrama?

Girija

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Jaya Guru Datta, Prashanth/Madhuri

This really helps. I called Meena and reserved the Room as well the Taxi.

She gave me a rate of $60/night.

Thank you so much!

Sri Guru Datta

Regards

Girija

Madhuri Upadrashta <pmupadrashta > wrote:

Jaya Guru datta !

Girija and all the other devotees from USA who are travelling to Trinidad for Sri Swamiji's darshan on Guru Poornima, I came across a Hotel In Trinidad approximately 20-25 minutes from the Temple. Since there was not much information for many of us who are travelling, I wanted to share this information with you if you have not already made arrangements to stay there. Transportation can be arranged from the Airport to This place and from here to all the events with a short notice.

This is Owned by an Indian from Trinidad. Her name is Meena Gulzar. She owns the Hotel called Valfain Villa. There are approximately 15 more rooms available here, All are Airconditioned, with Cable TV and Refrigirator. There is an Indian restaurant and a mall in walking distance from this place. I have talked to Meena and mentioned to her that many of you will be interested in Staying at this place. It will cost 40 dollars per person per night in this hotel. I have booked a room for me and any of you who are interested, Please call her at 1-868-645-1193 and talk to Meena directly and she said to call any time and prefers getting calls in the evening.

Regarding transportation, She mentioned to me that If a large group of devotees stay at this Hotel , She can arrange a bus for all of them to go together to all the events at an affordable cost. Otherwise, She will arrange for a Taxi service from the Airport to the Hotel and from Hotel to the Temple. She said it would cost 20.00 dollars for each way , so if 3 or 4 devotees travel together, then it would cost around 5.00 dollars per person. She will have a taxi out side in the morning to pick us up and we can call and ask for a taxi on our way back when ever we are ready and we will have one within 20 -30 minutes. I thought it will be a very convenient way and I have already made arrangements with this place to pick me up from the Airport and for all the other pick ups etc. If you are interested in sharing the transportation with me, Please call me at 612-432-2132 or E-mail back to me at pupadrashta (AT) comcast (DOT) net.

Hope the above information helps some of you.

Sri guru datta!

Prashanth Upadrashta

Minneapolis, MN

612-432-2132(Cellular)

my_sri_swamiji <my_sri_swamiji > wrote:

Jaya Guru Datta

I am traveling alone to Port of Spain on July 8th. I heard it 3hrs

drive.

I could not find any hotels in the City close to the Ashrama.

No Hotel or ride info is posted on the DYCUSA website

Can any one send the hotel info.

Hoe do we get to the Ashrama?

Girija

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.