IndiaDivine.org

Thought creates reality...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam,

One of the reasons it is difficult to believe/know that our thoughts create our reality, is because some of our thoughts are so unconscious and flying "so low", under our radar of "what we are aware of within ourselves", that there is no way we can see the connection between the results we are experiencing in the "here and now" and what thought it is that broughtabout this particular result?? whether it be physical, emotional, relational, situational results etc etc. Plus it may have been a thought from lifetimes ago and the result has just now ripened...so it seems like there is no reason for it?

There is a saying that our body is our karma. Karma is the result of our past thoughts that have been projected into the world. Cause and effect. A thought is a cause and the result is the effect.

So on one level, yes our body reflects our mind....but do we have control over that by "changing our mind?" On one level yes. In the reality of the average Joe with no training? No.

And that's because it does require a certain level of consciousness to recognize and be aware of one's thoughts.....you also have to have developed the skill of being able to listen and hear, what my teacher calls, "essential thoughts", within yourself....these thoughts being ones that move you towards your essence rather than in the opposite direction.

You also need to know how to then project these essential thoughts out into the world, in order that they will manifest as reality for you and at the same time, be able to let go/filter out all of the thoughts that aren't essential or useful.

So when you think about everything that is required to consciously create your own reality...you can see why it may seem easier to believe that we don't create reality through our thoughts.

But for anyone who has worked with this process, it becomes very clear that our bodies and our world is a reflection of what goes on in our consciousness.

And that is one of the most empowering things to ever understand, because we can look at ourselves and we can look at our world at large and we can decide to "change" our mind and to create a new reality for ourselves. Yes, it takes learning new skills and understanding how the mind works and being able to tune into your inner voice without static and hear the call of your soul and then acting on what you hear.....but all of this is very do-able!

As far as the "do I seek medical help or do i try to meditate my way into health etc etc?" It's the ability to set healthful intentions and then be able to listen to what feedback returns to you (hearing the call of the soul)...that will lead you towards what ever kind of experience (whether it be medical or spiritual) that you are needing to experience healing in the present moment.

Eevrybody needs something different depending on what it is that they are trying to learn through having to heal certain aliments within themselves.

All Light,

Sat Sangeet

Calgary

The best gets better. See why everyone is raving about the All-new Mail.

Guest guest

Hi! Thanks for your email. I have a book about this. It says that if we can reach deep meditative states where the brain is in Theta or Delta brainwaves then it works better. I think Delta is when we usually are sleeping. If we can learn to maintain consciousness there then its a powerful state for manifesting thoughts, it says.

It also says that we then are in closer contact with the "universal mind".

When we are there we can visualize or imagine a wanted reality. See it as already happened and with joy. Then the "universal mind" can project this reality.

One way to reach Delta i think might work is to try to keep awarness while you are falling a sleep - focusing on both. I have just started working with this.

-

Sat Sangeet

Kundaliniyoga

Monday, June 19, 2006 6:46 PM

Kundalini Yoga Thought creates reality...

Sat Nam,

One of the reasons it is difficult to believe/know that our thoughts create our reality, is because some of our thoughts are so unconscious and flying "so low", under our radar of "what we are aware of within ourselves", that there is no way we can see the connection between the results we are experiencing in the "here and now" and what thought it is that broughtabout this particular result?? whether it be physical, emotional, relational, situational results etc etc. Plus it may have been a thought from lifetimes ago and the result has just now ripened...so it seems like there is no reason for it?

There is a saying that our body is our karma. Karma is the result of our past thoughts that have been projected into the world. Cause and effect. A thought is a cause and the result is the effect.

So on one level, yes our body reflects our mind....but do we have control over that by "changing our mind?" On one level yes. In the reality of the average Joe with no training? No.

And that's because it does require a certain level of consciousness to recognize and be aware of one's thoughts.....you also have to have developed the skill of being able to listen and hear, what my teacher calls, "essential thoughts", within yourself....these thoughts being ones that move you towards your essence rather than in the opposite direction.

You also need to know how to then project these essential thoughts out into the world, in order that they will manifest as reality for you and at the same time, be able to let go/filter out all of the thoughts that aren't essential or useful.

So when you think about everything that is required to consciously create your own reality...you can see why it may seem easier to believe that we don't create reality through our thoughts.

But for anyone who has worked with this process, it becomes very clear that our bodies and our world is a reflection of what goes on in our consciousness.

And that is one of the most empowering things to ever understand, because we can look at ourselves and we can look at our world at large and we can decide to "change" our mind and to create a new reality for ourselves. Yes, it takes learning new skills and understanding how the mind works and being able to tune into your inner voice without static and hear the call of your soul and then acting on what you hear.....but all of this is very do-able!

As far as the "do I seek medical help or do i try to meditate my way into health etc etc?" It's the ability to set healthful intentions and then be able to listen to what feedback returns to you (hearing the call of the soul)...that will lead you towards what ever kind of experience (whether it be medical or spiritual) that you are needing to experience healing in the present moment.

Eevrybody needs something different depending on what it is that they are trying to learn through having to heal certain aliments within themselves.

All Light,

Sat Sangeet

Calgary

The best gets better. See why everyone is raving about the All-new Mail.

Guest guest

Can you tell us which book that you are referring to? Thanks.

Kundaliniyoga, "Patrik"

<patrik.fogelberg wrote:

>

> Hi! Thanks for your email. I have a book about this. It says that

if we can reach deep meditative states where the brain is in Theta

or Delta brainwaves then it works better. I think Delta is when we

usually are sleeping. If we can learn to maintain consciousness

there then its a powerful state for manifesting thoughts, it says.

> It also says that we then are in closer contact with

the "universal mind".

>

> When we are there we can visualize or imagine a wanted reality.

See it as already happened and with joy. Then the "universal mind"

can project this reality.

>

> One way to reach Delta i think might work is to try to keep

awarness while you are falling a sleep - focusing on both. I have

just started working with this.