IndiaDivine.org

Space Shuttle Launch -July 1st 2006 - My Analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Gurus and Learned Members,

Let me attempt the Space Shuttle launch chart analysis. I have learned this method from Sanjay Ji from his Atmakaraka and Chara karaka replacement lectures, he gave in 2003 West Coast conference at San Jose. It would be my shortcoming if I have not applied the principles correctly than his teachings. Having said that, let us start the analysis.

The launch details I got from the list and consider are as follows. If these details are not correct, then the analysis may not be correct as well.

July 1, 2006

Time: 15:48:15

Time Zone: 4:00:00 (West of GMT)

Place: 80 W 37' 16", 28 N 37' 38"

Kennedy Space Center, Florida, USA

The Lagna is Li and its lord Ven is placed in 8th house. This Lagna is a Fixed and Earthy sign in Rasi and the Navamsa Lagna is a Fixed and Airy sign Surya, Ketu and Guru(Vakra) the 6th lord is placed in it.

Based on the Muhurta Principles, no planet should be in 8th house, but in this chart, there is Shukra the Lagna and 8th lord is placed in it.in Rasi. This is not a good indication to start with. Air and space travel is an attempt by the man to emulate the birds, which are ruled by the Sun (Karaka). So the karaka for this mission is Sun who is the Matru Karaka and 11th lord in this chart and he is placed in 9th house.

Another important principles, we have to see based on the Muhurta principles is the good placement of Moon. In this chart Moon is 10th lord and also Atma Karaka who is placed in 11th house along with A9 and A3. Having said that, let us go step by step.

Now for this mundane astrology purpose, I am using the seven Chara Karaka scheme and let me do the analysis step by step.

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna 16 Tula 17' 07.08" Swat 3 Tula Kumbh

Surya - MK 15 Mith 53' 30.69" Ardr 3 Mith Kumbh

Chandra - AK 25 Simh 35' 15.61" PPha 4 Simh Vrisch

Mangala - AmK 23 Kark 06' 57.17" Asre 2 Kark Makar

Budha - DK 7 Kark 04' 47.26" Push 2 Kark Kanya

Guru ® - GK 15 Tula 03' 38.80" Swat 3 Tula Kumbh

Sukra - PK 15 Vrish 20' 48.42" Rohi 2 Vrish Vrish

Sani - BK 16 Kark 20' 31.10" Push 4 Kark Vrisch

Rahu 5 Meen 25' 13.55" UBha 1 Meen Simh

Ketu 5 Kanya 25' 13.55" UPha 3 Kanya Kumbh

1) Here you will notice that, even though Surya, Guru and Sukra are in the same sign but the degree are not close enough to get the Chara Karaka Replacement principles, so Rahu is not coming into picture hence indicating me that no any major issues based on this pointer, but let us see other factors also.

2) Rahu is in Meena aspects the Surya who is placed in Mithuna by Rasi Drishti setting the stage for some issues. Mithuna has Gulika along with Surya.

3) Hora lord Kuja is 2nd, 7th lord and also the Amatya Karaka placed in 10th house with Shani (4th and 5th Lord) and Budha ( 12th lord). Mandi is also placed with Hora Lord and all these planets are aspected by Rahu from Meena by Graha Drishti too.

4) So let us attempt to determine the date of the issues of minor problems. Rahu is placed in Meena and aspects Mesha, Karka, Kanya and Vrischika by Graha Drishti. So, when the Moon transits either of these signs, the problem will show-up. Of these signs, the Arudha Lagna(AL) is in Dhanus and the most likely when Moon transit to Vi. So the Chandra will transit to Kanya and remain there between July 2nd 0:47 AM and July 4th 13:16 Hours.

5) Now let us attempt to determine the Lagna of the minor problem. The Lagna rising at the time of the problem will be related to the MrityuPada (A8). So, the possible lagnas for the disaster are Karka, Vrischika or Meena apart from the Kanya lagna itself. So the possible date and times are as follows:-

July 2nd 2006:-

==================

1) Meena Lagna : 00:47:00 to 01:50:08

2) Karka Lagna : 07:35:08 to 09:55:27

3) Kanya Lagna : 12:12:46 to 14:29:02

4) Vrish Lagna : 16:48:31 to 19:07:07

Summary : So based on the above analysis, I am thinking the launch may not face any major disasters, but there are some minor issues are shown up during the above timings or even some delay in launching itself is indicated.

If I have more time, I will try to refine a bit more later, but it is not possible right now. May I request Gurus and Learned members to go over my thoughts and correct me wherever I am wrong.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

Dear Shri.Ragunatha Rao,

I wish as usual your predictions at installments,should come true, but for the following minor points.

(1) I understand the space shuttle launch time is 3.49 p.m. EDT on July 1 2006 from http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/home/index.html .Further Kennedy space station is in Cape Canaveral, Florida, USA (whose coordinates are 80.36.18W – 28.24.20 N ref.J.hora)

(2) Libra Lagna is moveable, airy sign, is it not?

(3) Venus is natural as well as functional benefic for Libra and its placement in the 8th house Tarsus is exceptionally good?

We the South Indians extensively accustomed to use “Naisargika karakas” in every aspect of Astrology, restrict my observations as regards to your employment of “Chara karaka” principles in your predictions.

Hope you would soon give your more refined predictions at your earliest convenience.

With regards,

D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

Raghunatha RaoNemani <raon1008 > wrote: Om Krishna Guru

Let me attempt the Space Shuttle launch chart analysis. I have learned this method from Sanjay Ji from his Atmakaraka and Chara karaka replacement lectures, he gave in 2003 West Coast conference at San Jose. It would be my shortcoming if I have not applied the principles correctly than his teachings. Having said that, let us start the analysis.

The launch details I got from the list and consider are as follows. If these details are not correct, then the analysis may not be correct as well.

July 1, 2006

The Lagna is Li and its lord Ven is placed in 8th house. This Lagna is a Fixed and Earthy sign in Rasi and the Navamsa Lagna is a Fixed and Airy sign Surya, Ketu and Guru(Vakra) the 6th lord is placed in it.

Based on the Muhurta Principles, no planet should be in 8th house, but in this chart, there is Shukra the Lagna and 8th lord is placed in it.in Rasi. This is not a good indication to start with. Air and space travel is an attempt by the man to emulate the birds, which are ruled by the Sun (Karaka). So the karaka for this mission is Sun who is the Matru Karaka and 11th lord in this chart and he is placed in 9th house.

Another important principles, we have to see based on the Muhurta principles is the good placement of Moon. In this chart Moon is 10th lord and also Atma Karaka who is placed in 11th house along with A9 and A3. Having said that, let us go step by step.

Now for this mundane astrology purpose, I am using the seven Chara Karaka scheme and let me do the analysis step by step.

1) Here you will notice that, even though Surya, Guru and Sukra are in the same sign but the degree are not close enough to get the Chara Karaka Replacement principles, so Rahu is not coming into picture hence indicating me that no any major issues based on this pointer, but let us see other factors also.

2) Rahu is in Meena aspects the Surya who is placed in Mithuna by Rasi Drishti setting the stage for some issues. Mithuna has Gulika along with Surya.

3) Hora lord Kuja is 2nd, 7th lord and also the Amatya Karaka placed in 10th house with Shani (4th and 5th Lord) and Budha ( 12th lord). Mandi is also placed with Hora Lord and all these planets are aspected by Rahu from Meena by Graha Drishti too.

4) So let us attempt to determine the date of the issues of minor problems. Rahu is placed in Meena and aspects Mesha, Karka, Kanya and Vrischika by Graha Drishti. So, when the Moon transits either of these signs, the problem will show-up. Of these signs, the Arudha Lagna(AL) is in Dhanus and the most likely when Moon transit to Vi. So the Chandra will transit to Kanya and remain there between July 2nd 0:47 AM and July 4th 13:16 Hours.

5) Now let us attempt to determine the Lagna of the minor problem. The Lagna rising at the time of the problem will be related to the MrityuPada (A8). So, the possible lagnas for the disaster are Karka, Vrischika or Meena apart from the Kanya lagna itself. So the possible date and times are as follows:-

==================

Summary : So based on the above analysis, I am thinking the launch may not face any major disasters, but there are some minor issues are shown up during the above timings or even some delay in launching itself is indicated..

If I have more time, I will try to refine a bit more later, but it is not possible right now. May I request Gurus and Learned members to go over my thoughts and correct me wherever I am wrong.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Gupta Ji,

I respect your observations about my analysis on Space Shuttle. Honestly, if you had not copied to my private mail, I would have not seen your reply from the list. Anyhow I may reply to you if I find some time later.

Meanwhile, can you please point to me and other fellow studetns in the list with your analysis using your Sounth Indian use of “Naisargika karakas”, so that I can learn (as usual) from your analysis. Honestly, I do not distinguish south indian, north indian, east or west indian Astrology, I love to learn them all, if any / all of them works for me consistently. I also believe there are so many methods, and I respect them all instead of saying, my own method is only Great. Anyhow I look forward for your analysis pointer / message reference, please mark your reply cc to my private mail, if you want me to read your reply.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Dear Shri.Raghunatha Rao,

> Honestly, if you had not copied to my private mail, I would have not seen your reply from the list.

I presume you are under mistaken identity. To make myself clear I append my message 76316 for your kind immediate reference :-

Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:25:19 -0700 (PDT)

"Sathiyanarayana Gupta" <gupta816 > Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Subject:

Re: [vedic astrology] Space Shuttle Launch -July 1st 2006 - My Analysis

To:

vedic astrology

CC:

raon1008

[input] [input] [input] [input]

Dear Shri.Ragunatha Rao,

I wish as usual your predictions at installments,should come true, but for the following minor points.

(1) I understand the space shuttle launch time is 3.49 p.m. EDT on July 1 2006 from http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/home/index.html .Further Kennedy space station is in Cape Canaveral, Florida, USA (whose coordinates are 80.36.18W – 28.24.20 N ref.J.hora)

(2) Libra Lagna is moveable, airy sign, is it not?

(3) Venus is natural as well as functional benefic for Libra and its placement in the 8th house Tarsus is exceptionally good?

We the South Indians extensively accustomed to use “Naisargika karakas” in every aspect of Astrology, restrict my observations as regards to your employment of “Chara karaka” principles in your predictions.

Hope you would soon give your more refined predictions at your earliest convenience.

With regards,

D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

Raghunatha RaoNemani <raon1008 > wrote:

Om Krishna Guru

July 1, 2006

2) Rahu is in Meena aspects the Surya who is placed in Mithuna by Rasi Drishti setting the stage for some issues. Mithuna has Gulika along with Surya..

4) So let us attempt to determine the date of the issues of minor problems.. Rahu is placed in Meena and aspects Mesha, Karka, Kanya and Vrischika by Graha Drishti. So, when the Moon transits either of these signs, the problem will show-up. Of these signs, the Arudha Lagna(AL) is in Dhanus and the most likely when Moon transit to Vi. So the Chandra will transit to Kanya and remain there between July 2nd 0:47 AM and July 4th 13:16 Hours.

5) Now let us attempt to determine the Lagna of the minor problem. The Lagna rising at the time of the problem will be related to the MrityuPada (A8).. So, the possible lagnas for the disaster are Karka, Vrischika or Meena apart from the Kanya lagna itself. So the possible date and times are as follows:-

==================

Summary : So based on the above analysis, I am thinking the launch may not face any major disasters, but there are some minor issues are shown up during the above timings or even some delay in launching itself is indicated.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

Raghunatha RaoNemani <raon1008 > wrote: Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Gupta Ji,

I respect your observations about my analysis on Space Shuttle. Honestly, if you had not copied to my private mail, I would have not seen your reply from the list. Anyhow I may reply to you if I find some time later.

Meanwhile, can you please point to me and other fellow studetns in the list with your analysis using your Sounth Indian use of “Naisargika karakas”, so that I can learn (as usual) from your analysis. Honestly, I do not distinguish south indian, north indian, east or west indian Astrology, I love to learn them all, if any / all of them works for me consistently. I also believe there are so many methods, and I respect them all instead of saying, my own method is only Great. Anyhow I look forward for your analysis pointer / message reference, please mark your reply cc to my private mail, if you want me to read your reply.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Gupta Ji,

Thanks for the note. I did received your previsou message with comments on my analysis, that is why I have replied to you. But looks like you did not get my point,so let me attempt one more time.

Can you please point to me to your analysis ( your message number) using your South Indian use of “Naisargika karakas”, on this Space Shuttle. If you have not done already, then may I request you to do the analysis using your “Naisargika karakas”, on this Space Shuttle please, so that I can learn (as usual) from your analysis.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||

Dear Nemani and Jyotisha's,

> Can you please point to me to your analysis ( your message number)

using your South Indian use of "Naisargika >karakas", on this

Space Shuttle. If you have not done already, then may I request you to

do the analysis using >your "Naisargika karakas", on this Space

Shuttle please, so that I can learn (as usual) from your analysis.

My Comment:

I am not in favour of dividing Jyotish as South Indian, North Indian or

East Indian etc. When Parashara, The Vyasa of Treta Yuga. Compiled

Jyotish from various text for the betterment of society in general, he

as Muni must have thought of whole human society. The incarnation of

Vyasa of every yuga takes an amsha of Vishnu, (Sarva Vyapakeshawara iti

Vishnu) . He tries to unify the subject from all other rishi's for

easier understanding to humans of future generation. Hence, the dictum

Kalau Parashari smrita, memorise Parashara in Kali yuga. Hence try to

follow Parashara's way of Unifying the subject for common goal.

Now coming to the question of Kaaraka, The Graha control from Bhuva loka

(The immediate upper loka above Bhu Loka). The graha's themselves are

controlled from all loka's above them.

In higher lokas are the 3 devatas, Braham, Vishnu and Maheshwara to

control the entire cosmic creation, sustainance and recycling.

Hence All graha should be kaaraka (doer) to above entities to them.

Hence they also become Naisargika kaaraka (doing Brahma's job), Chara

Kaaraka ( Doing Vishnu's job) and Sthira kaaraka (doing Rudra's job).

Hence it would not be wise to ignore that each graha themselves need to

do all the three jobs.

Warm Regards

Sanjay P

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Sanjay P Ji,

Thanks for the note and I very much like the way put the following:

"Hence they also become Naisargika kaaraka (doing Brahma's job), Chara

Kaaraka ( Doing Vishnu's job) and Sthira kaaraka (doing Rudra's job).

Hence it would not be wise to ignore that each graha themselves need

to do all the three jobs."

Extract from Sri Gupta Ji's message No : 76316 is :

" We the South Indians extensively accustomed to use "Naisargika

karakas" in every aspect of Astrology, restrict my observations as

regards to your employment of "Chara karaka" principles in your

predictions."

Regarding South Indian point : I have just re-iterated what Sri Gupta

Ji had mentioned in his earlier message, and also requested him to

give his analysis. This is not my view point, hope that clarifies. As

you know I just have a love and devotion to Jyotish irrespective of

methods.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

vedic astrology, "sanjayprabhakaran"

<sanjaychettiar wrote:

>

> || Om Gurave Namah ||

>

> Dear Nemani and Jyotisha's,

>

> > Can you please point to me to your analysis ( your message

number)

> using your South Indian use of "Naisargika >karakas", on this

> Space Shuttle. If you have not done already, then may I request you

to

> do the analysis using >your "Naisargika karakas", on this Space

> Shuttle please, so that I can learn (as usual) from your analysis.

>

> My Comment:

> I am not in favour of dividing Jyotish as South Indian, North

Indian or

> East Indian etc. When Parashara, The Vyasa of Treta Yuga. Compiled

> Jyotish from various text for the betterment of society in general,

he

> as Muni must have thought of whole human society. The incarnation of

> Vyasa of every yuga takes an amsha of Vishnu, (Sarva Vyapakeshawara

iti

> Vishnu) . He tries to unify the subject from all other rishi's for

> easier understanding to humans of future generation. Hence, the

dictum

> Kalau Parashari smrita, memorise Parashara in Kali yuga. Hence try

to

> follow Parashara's way of Unifying the subject for common goal.

>

> Now coming to the question of Kaaraka, The Graha control from Bhuva

loka

> (The immediate upper loka above Bhu Loka). The graha's themselves

are

> controlled from all loka's above them.

> In higher lokas are the 3 devatas, Braham, Vishnu and Maheshwara to

> control the entire cosmic creation, sustainance and recycling.

> Hence All graha should be kaaraka (doer) to above entities to them.

> Hence they also become Naisargika kaaraka (doing Brahma's job),

Chara

> Kaaraka ( Doing Vishnu's job) and Sthira kaaraka (doing Rudra's

job).

> Hence it would not be wise to ignore that each graha themselves

need to

> do all the three jobs.

>

> Warm Regards

> Sanjay P

>