IndiaDivine.org

please i am concerned about my daughter 2/7

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

we have told u, to give the problem u see in her else stop writing, have we not all asked u to say what the problem is, health, security or what is ur concern. as we do a lot of charts no point in finding an answer and writing it. if u have a problem state it, u can get a good answer.

yes_yes_at yes <yes_yes_at (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: i am too tensed about her...

her dob is 3rd nov,2004

time:12:07 noon daytime

place-mumbai

I am very much concerned about her health, kindly give me the remedies for her good health and career...

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click here

Guest guest

I think i have mentioned it twice that i am concerned about her health.

This is not the way to write ....'else stop writing'

Prashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar > wrote:

we have told u, to give the problem u see in her else stop writing, have we not all asked u to say what the problem is, health, security or what is ur concern. as we do a lot of charts no point in finding an answer and writing it. if u have a problem state it, u can get a good answer.

yes_yes_at yes <yes_yes_at (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: i am too tensed about her...

her dob is 3rd nov,2004

place-mumbai

I am very much concerned about her health, kindly give me the remedies for her good health and career...

Guest guest

I had said so as there is no name givne for the sender, 2 health alone? look people here have clearly asked even bipolar, behavioral disorders and others specifically, how can we imagine ur concern, if u have a direct queston the answer can help u more, else ur question will remain same unaswered. or get an aswer when we have time to try and find out the possible reason. takes time when we do wirte in this forum and others too. direct questions get attention take a look and see at the ones in past 2day alone.

yes_yes_at yes <yes_yes_at (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: I think i have mentioned it twice that i am concerned about her health.

This is not the way to write ....'else stop writing'

Prashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar > wrote:

yes_yes_at yes <yes_yes_at (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: i am too tensed about her....

her dob is 3rd nov,2004

place-mumbai

Guest guest

Dear friend,

In your daughter's horoscope, severe health problems are seen, both physical and psychological. All of these are genetic in nature.

My advice is to keep her under medical observation and to bring her up with affection and understanding.

I emphasise on affection and understanding, because that is what she will really need but always lack in her life.

At her age the best remedy is colour therapy. Use more of green and light blue in her clothes and beddings. Less of red, orange and yellow.

Best wishes,

Ashutosh

[The services of this professional astrologer are free on this group but off-group consultations are chargeable]

her dob is 3rd nov,2004

place-mumbai