IndiaDivine.org

Thiru arangan Ulaa , Highlights Importance.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thiru-Aranagan Ulaa By Sriman. Srivenu gopalan

Synopsis:

You all knew about Thiru-arangan Ulaa. Our Namperumaal travelled a cyclical path from Srirengam to alagar koil to Trivandrum to Kozhicode to Melkottai to Thirupathi to chenchi to Srirengam in the 14th century.

This is my Highlights from this book. Please pardon me If I am not reflecting from the Book by Mr.Venugopalan(4 volumes – 20 hours reading time).

Please read (Oru Naayagamaai…) 4.1.1 to 4.1.5 paasurams so that alwars words are having a word by word match. You should have brave heart to read this book.

In this period(1323 AD to 1371 A.D ) entire Tamil people was wiped out of tamil nadu with no happy living human being existing. Madurai city was flattened. With few people living as dead living beings.

Srirengam Temple was totally flattened with only mathil suvar existing.

Status of Ramanujar body in the outer prakaaram of the temple was not mentioned in the book

Nam-perumal was away from Srirengam for about 45 Years.

Pillai lokacharyaar & Vedantha Desikar lived in this period and they managed to survive the muslim invasion twice . One from Malik Kaaf-ur and another invasion after 13years from Mohammed bin thuglak(Referred as thulaakaan)

Entire Srirengam temple has blood bathed in Malik kafur invasion. With tens of thousands of people killed within the temple premise on a invasion called as “Soorai”

Soorai means take all wealth(Dhira-viyam), kill everyone (all civilians) , use all Beautiful women(Deva daasi’s) for sense enjoyment. As good as massive killing and robbery by a ruler( Height of Adharma – Kali Yuga) .

Our nam perumal has drowned vertically near the Thumburu theertham(thumburu konaa - paambu pada mooku ) in thirumalai. And the first loss of a human body with namperumal vigraham.

The heroic acts of srivaishnavaas , Our Maaran(Nammalwar)’s direct intervention near kozhikode - Uppalam was chilling.

It is a great pleasure to see that even deva daasi’s mouth is singing with alwar’s paasurams. Now our mouth sings (& stinks with )all movie songs.

Desikar has done a remarkable job as Kothanaar (raised the wall) in saving the moolavar of srirengam. the moolasthaanam padi can even be called as “Desikar padi” to remember his service for moolavar.(Fantastic !!)

There is always a message from acharyaas at every step of their life. I observed that Pillai lokacharyar has refused to accept the gold coins offered in plates to him implying that Sareera sathai is waste & no use and ask the donar(kalvar head) to improve the Aathma sathai. Athaavathu Ramanujar’s Walk # 5

The greatest comedy is that vigrahams of maaran(nammalwar) and namperumal met in Kozhikode and everyone sang “ Muniyae Naanmuganey ….. “

Thulukka Nachiaar's name is “Surathaani” who died in the inner prakaaram of Srirengam temple in the thoughts of “Arangan”. She is a “Paarsi” 18 year old girl.and a nephew(relative) of " mohammed bin-thuglak".

By reading this novel, you will not give up & will not forget the self less service rendered in the past(14th century) and stick with perumaal’s lotus feet as your wealth. That is the conclusion.

Finally …., and totally ……., I am a Dog (Neesan) , a Maaran’s Dog.

My Home Page : http://www.saranagathi.org/~balajis/

Adiyaen

- Ananya sesha boothan dedicated to my Maaran

Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Canada Messenger with Voice