DEVOTEES' EXPERIENCES OF SRI SAI BABA BY H.H. NARASIMHA SWAMIJI - PART - IIII

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam,

Devotees Experiences - Cursetji shafuri Pestonjams & B.Laghate

VIII

7th July. 1936.

cursetji shafurji pestonjamas, Parsi, aged 75 Kolaba Khusrubad, Baug, formerly in Railway Service and Yard Mas­ter, Reclamation, says:

I went to Shirdi and saw Sai Baba, and stayed there for three or four days. That was the only time I saw Him. My brother-in-law and I went there and were accommodated on the ground-floor of Dixit's Wada while mine-owners and other rich people were accommodated upstairs. As we went and sat at the mosque before Sai Baba, this thought was in our mind, though we did not express it (viz) ‘What sort of justice is here, in this darbar! Big people enjoying comforts above and poor people left downstairs to suffer inconven­ience’. Then Sai Baba told some one present; ‘Take these people up', and we were given accommodation upstairs. This was at once proof of Baba's reading our hearts and of His love of equality and justice. When we left Him finally, He came out and graciously waved His hand, as sort of 'God speed' to us.

Except this, I have no experience of Sai Baba. I be­lieve He is God.

IX

20th July, 1936.

B. laghate esq., B.A., L.L.B., ex-Sub-Judge, Brahmin, aged 70, Shaniwarpeth, Poona, says:

I went to Sai Baba about 1913 or 1914. I was in trouble and I went to get His ashirwad (i.e) blessings to get rid of the trouble. When I approached Him, He asked for dakshina and I gave it. He said to me of His own accord 'sou; margosa and afterwards cut off that tree. I could not make head or tail of this utterance. It was evidently not the asirvad I went to Him for. I was disappointed and I never went to Him again, though at about that time, I lived with Mr. H.S.Dixit (who was a staunch devotee of Sai Baba) for three years.

To Be contd ---

DEVOTEES CAN READ THIS BOOK FROM THE BOOK SECTION OF

WWW.SAILEELAS.ORG/BOOKS/EXPPART4.HTM

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click here