IndiaDivine.org

Images from Ashadi Ekadashi 2006 6th July - [7th July]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Home | SBOI-Group| Pictures | Audio-Video | Wallpapers| Greeting-cards | Ashrams Info. | Sai news

Images from Ashadi Ekadashi 2006

Latest Sai Vichaar: Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi -Weekly newsletter- 6th July, 2006 " DEVOTEES SAY: Mithun - Let me start with thanking Baba for providing everything. I being the worst child of Baba, He still loves me, He smiles at my arrogance and ignorance, He always smiles at me and guides me as my mother...." Read more

3rd July: Devotee's Experience: "...I was a child of 5 years when Swami came into my family’s life. We

remember the golden days..." read more

1st July & 31st June- Sai Darshan News : "...today’s darshan was quite unusual since Swami took us all by surprise by coming early at i.e. 7.35 a.m. The outgoing Sevadal members of Gujarat were also taken by surprise, many rushing to their allocated special seats in the front...." read more

July 2006: Some thoughts.... | Something Bothering & Worrying You? | The Power of a Smile| Four Agreements | May Prayers For You |

latest- Sai Darshan News: "... At around 8.40 Swami called in Pujya Sant Shri Rameshbhai Oza the famous Gujarati Pravachan guru who delivers Bhagwat & other Katha’s..." read more Sant Shri Rameshbhai Oza's visit - update

The wonderful Sai I've seen: "...Mrs. Geeta Ram comes from a family which has been associated with Swami for the last four generations. Her great grandfather, Mr. Seshagiri Rao, came to Swami in 1943 and was the temple priest of Prashanthi Nilayam for many years...." read more

PRASHANTI DIARY - 24th May - 20th June 2006 CHRONICLES OF HEAVEN ON EARTH

Latest Sai Vichaar: Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi -Weekly newsletter- June 29, 2006 " EXPERIENCE OF DEVOTEES: Veena - Many times I feel like a spoiled daughter of Baba when I make small requests to Baba and feel embarrassed later on. I am so thankful that Baba has not given up on me and accepts me with all my faults. I would like to share an incident, small but important to me..." Read more

Heart 2 heart: July issue heart2heart articles at Sai radio.org

download current issue - text only - zip file

28th June: Sai Baba Darshan News: "The car came in driving slowly; the ladies side had good darshan, however the Gents were bypassed again. Swami’s car went towards the centre stage..." read more

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.