IndiaDivine.org

Swamis' Darshan, Sparshan and Sambhashan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sai Ram to all Sai Family members,

I got up today with a dream sequence bestowed upon me by Baba.

In the dream:

Swami and i are sitting on a platform - i am to Swamis' left. A 'simple' devotee in a white lungi and light blue shirt - came behind me a kneeled down facing towards Baba. Baba looked at him and he gestured with a closed hand at his shoulder and bringing it down to the front. Baba imitated his gesture but when He opened His hand there was a golden ring. Swami quickly moved His hand in the familiar circular motion and produced two rings and vibuthi which He smeared on the devotees forehead. Now Swami reached upwards and caught a statuette - fully jewelled - of Lord Hanuman. Then He took some vibuthi from the devotes forehead and smeared it on the statutte fully.

I was thrilled and remembering Sh Anil Kumars talks that we should show our happiness to Baba - said to Baba, "Swami I am loving this very much". Swami looked at me and touched my right knee and said, "You Go".

Next scene - I am surrounded by white clad students and I am excitedly telling them about the manifestations and materialisations by Baba.

I awake and tell Mrs. Pam Shad, of the dream and she says - see the first day you did 10 malas fo Gayatri and what Swami has blessed you with. Yes on Thursday I started doing 10 Malas everyday in gratitude to Baba for all that He has been doing for me.

This indeed His Darshan ~ Sparsahan (touch on my knee) and Sambhashan (You Go).

You Go - are just two words - but they are from the Lord - I am reminded of Kasturi Ji story - when in 1985 Swami did not speak with Kasturi Ji for 30 Days. On the 30th day when Kasturi ji walked upto Swamis room above the Mandir sanctum sanctroum - Swami said to him, "Get Out" - Kasturi Ji was so thrilled to hear Swamis direct command that he broke coconuts and distributed prasad.

Sai Ram ~ Be Happy

JP

~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOVE ALL SERVE ALL

E Great (India) & Co.

39 Shahpur Jat, Opp: Asiad Village Gate

New Delhi 110049 INDIA

Tele: 011 2649 6713/ 14 & 16

FAX: 011 2649 6715