IndiaDivine.org

A Query for Mr. Rafal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Rafal,

I am a new member of this group and have watched with respect your answers to people's queries. I would be highly grateful if you could study my chart and provide answers to the questions that i have. My details are as under:

PoB: Delhi

ToB: 1700 Hours

DoB: 08-06-1974

At present, i am caught in a job that i had to take up in desperation in May 2005. I have started looking for other prospects. Please tell me if i will get a suitable job. Please also draw some light on my financial prospects.

With best regards,

Dhiraj

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click here

Guest guest

vyam vyasadevaya namah

Dear Dhiraj,

Are You more gentle and charming personality, or hottempered, secretive, doubting and proud ? What about father, is he living with You? Did You had problem with relationships? some quarrels, sudden actions, diseases partners?

from prasna vrscik lagna is seen..while with Your time there is Libra, therefore questions..

I used this data

June 8, 1974

Time: 17:00:00

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"

Delhi, India

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Dhiraj Mishra

Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:32 AM

[Om Krishna Guru] A Query for Mr. Rafal

Respected Rafal,

I am a new member of this group and have watched with respect your answers to people's queries. I would be highly grateful if you could study my chart and provide answers to the questions that i have. My details are as under:

At present, i am caught in a job that i had to take up in desperation in May 2005. I have started looking for other prospects. Please tell me if i will get a suitable job. Please also draw some light on my financial prospects.

With best regards,

Dhiraj

Guest guest

Respected Mr. Rafal,

Please find below the answers to your questions:

1) Are You more gentle and charming personality, or hottempered, secretive, doubting and proud ?

Ans: I will say that i am hot tempered, peevish (i get irritated easily, especially with my near and dear ones, my wife, friends, mom and dad). At the same time, i m a gentle persoon. I have been told that i have a charming mannerism. I am NOT secretive and easily spill the beans to others. Doubting, no....i tend to believe others and often get cheated. Yes, i am proud.

2) What about father, is he living with You?

Ans: Rather, i live with him. Back in India, most people still live with parents.

3) Did You had problem with relationships? some quarrels, sudden actions, diseases partners?

Ans: I and my father have differences on many issues. Both of us share several traits, including hot temperedness. Therefore, there have been several occassions on which we argued with each other. However, we always make up as i respect him a lot.My father suffers from hypertension and diabetese. I am married and she is the only partner, if this is what you want to ask :-). As far my relationship with my wife is concerned, we are deeply dedicated to each other and love each other a lot. However, given my temper and hers, we do fight with each other. There have been times when things soured, but we were able to make up with each other. My wife has been having some health troubles which were checked with medical intervention. I also suffer fro gout, hypertension, and hyperacidity. I need to take medicines for these ailments on a daily basis.

With best regards,

Dhiraj

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl> wrote:

vyam vyasadevaya namah

Dear Dhiraj,

Are You more gentle and charming personality, or hottempered, secretive, doubting and proud ? What about father, is he living with You? Did You had problem with relationships? some quarrels, sudden actions, diseases partners?

from prasna vrscik lagna is seen..while with Your time there is Libra, therefore questions..

I used this data

June 8, 1974

Delhi, India

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Dhiraj Mishra

Respected Rafal,

With best regards,

Dhiraj

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.

So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Rafal,

Thanks for your revert.

The following are the answers of your questions:

1) Are You more gentle and charming personality, or hot-tempered, secretive, doubting and proud ?

Ans: I will say that i am hot-tempered, peevish (i get irritated easily, especially with my near and dear ones, my wife, friends, mom and dad). At the same time, i am a gentle person. I have been told that i have a charming mannerism. I am NOT secretive and easily spill the beans to others. Doubting, no....i tend to believe others and often be cheated. Yes, i am proud.

2) What about father, is he living with you?

Ans: Rather, i live with him. Back in India, most people still live with parents.

3) Did you have problem with relationships? Some quarrels, sudden actions, diseases partners?

Ans: My father and I have differences on many issues. Both of us share several traits, including hot temperedness. Therefore, there have been several occasions on which we argued with each other. However, we always make up as i respect him a lot. My father suffers from hypertension and diabetes. I am married and she is the only partner, if this is what you want to ask :-). As far my relationship with my wife is concerned, we are deeply dedicated to each other and love each other a lot. However, given my temper and hers, we do fight with each other. There have been times when things soured, but we were able to make up with each other. My wife has been having some health troubles, which were checked with medical intervention. I also suffer fro gout, hypertension, and hyperacidity. I need to take medicines for these ailments on a daily basis.

Regards,

Dhiraj

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl> wrote: vyam vyasadevaya namah

Dear Dhiraj,

I used this data

June 8, 1974

Delhi, India

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Dhiraj Mishra

Respected Rafal,

With best regards,

Dhiraj

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.