IndiaDivine.org

Possible period of marriage-Remedy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

.HARE RAM.

Anchaal ji,

This is a clear cut case of delay marriage.Her marriage will take place any time after Nov-2006.She should worship Godess Parvati on Friday and can wear a silver ring in little finger on Friday after sun set for better results. There is nothing to do else.Her 7th house lord venus is placed in 6th house [12th of his own] on Aries sign,more over it was aspected by the Aries lord Mars.Further more Ketu which always follows Mars is sitted in 7th house.Therefore not only 7th house but also 7th lord Venus is in bad position..As well as venus is placed in 8th house having debilitated in Navmansa along with Mars,Rahu and Jupiter.

Shashie Shekhar

Mobile-09818310075

Delhi

anchaal sharma <anchaalsharma_bethree (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

hi thnxs abhshek dhawan ji

i have sent the birth details also. ya some problem with mangal and venus +sahni somebody told me that locking sytem of mangal +shani adn told me (FOR THE REMDIES FOR MY DAUGHTER) the remdy to buy a tala with keys put in the middle of churha if somebody open the

tala HER luck will be open .the other remedies is told to buy a chuwara and right 108 on it shani and leave this to chaurha .i can tfollow such upayas venus upayaSHE IS DOING WELL sure rightnow problem is thatshe started the things it goes well but sudden break loose supprort in between so things stop for her

marriage problem is there she is getting proposal by venus upaya

but the things dont get out plus not support of anyone as lal kitab says that hwat to work with whom to work with what type of work you should menas lots of thing can you suggest anything for her

as far she is younger in family ,stubborn ,belongs to good family living in big house and have all comforts except her own identity all chach taus are rich

and well do family

abhishek dhawan wrote:

Hi this is sure_astro here i have gone through the horoscope and found nothing wrong with it but as you are saying the girl is not married then there is difinately requirement of birth time rectification so kindly recheck the birth details and inform me again .(i have corrected the birth time but will need your confirmation)

Regards

Abhishek Dhawan

anchaal sharma wrote:

hi ,

iam anchall sharma my daughter is 31 yers old still unmarried the problemis that she has possiblities of masriage or not or she will have arrange or alove marriage when will,be the chances to get married please can you give clear discription please about her marriage praspects what kind of guy she wil have in life as far as i am concerned somebody told me that she is difficult ot marriage .is that true please can you tell remedy also

she is running from budh dasha with mangal prtyanter

her talks gone last dec final but she said nno for the guy

she is doing or trying to eran maoney too but not satisfied

she wants to live her own basis .all pepole in family are selfish

except me i do care for her but worried about her please if you can say

about her anything then tnxs

her dob is 30-march-1975

tob is 23-59-00

place

jaipur rajsathan

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.

So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.