IndiaDivine.org

Please save my brother's future

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please help me as well,like you help other's..

My brother is a very strong manglik and the girl he likes is not,so definetly a big mismatch,then the girl belongs to a totally differnt caste so she will have lot of problems adjusting in our family and finally my brother is not settled,he has left his job and just started his own business. my parents are facing a lot of financial problems these days but he still wants to get married soon. My parents have told him to wait for 2-3 years till they are financially strong and till his manglik effect reduces i.e till he becomes 28 years,but he is not listening and is not concerned about my parents. everyone in home is so tensed,especially my mother....plz plz help me ...

plz i beg u for ur help...i want my brother should be happy and he sould have good relations with my parents...as well.They are against this marriage just for his happiness..and even if they agree,they are not financially sound so want him to wait.

Can I do Any remedy so that everything goes fine..

my brother's dob-

30 jan,1981

place-srinagar-jammu n kashmir

time:17:59 or 5:59 p.m

girls- 9th feb,1981

place-dhanbad,bihar

time: 11:45 a.m

Thanks,

Parul

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.

So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.