IndiaDivine.org

Please save my brother's future

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please help me as well,like you help other's..

My brother is a very strong manglik and the girl he likes is not,so definetly a big mismatch,then the girl belongs to a totally differnt caste so she will have lot of problems adjusting in our family and finally my brother is not settled,he has left his job and just started his own business. my parents are facing a lot of financial problems these days but he still wants to get married soon. My parents have told him to wait for 2-3 years till they are financially strong and till his manglik effect reduces i.e till he becomes 28 years,but he is not listening and is not concerned about my parents. everyone in home is so tensed,especially my mother....plz plz help me ...

plz i beg u for ur help...i want my brother should be happy and he sould have good relations with my parents...as well.They are against this marriage just for his happiness..and even if they agree,they are not financially sound so want him to wait.

Can I do Any remedy so that everything goes fine..

my brother's dob-

30 jan,1981

place-srinagar-jammu n kashmir

time:17:59 or 5:59 p.m

girls- 9th feb,1981

place-dhanbad,bihar

time: 11:45 a.m

Thanks,

Parul

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.

So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

Dear,

You are sounding panicky. Please dont.Wait.lets check up the horoscopes.

No human being by the way can help any other human being in the real sense unless God allows him to.So keep patience light will be shown from

somewhere. You are also, and those related to You who need help, are also, a small extension of the almighty. Lets prepare the stars configuration at their time of birth and study. Give some time.

Bhaskar.

parul sharma <booxer999 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

My brother is a very strong manglik and the girl he likes is not,so definetly a big mismatch,then the girl belongs to a totally differnt caste so she will have lot of problems adjusting in our family and finally my brother is not settled,he has left his job and just started his own business. my parents are facing a lot of financial problems these days but he still wants to get married soon. My parents have told him to wait for 2-3 years till they are financially strong and till his manglik effect reduces i.e till he becomes 28 years,but he is not listening and is not concerned about my parents.. everyone in home is so tensed,especially my mother....plz plz help me ..

plz i beg u for ur help...i want my brother should be happy and he sould have good relations with my parents...as well.They are against this marriage just for his happiness..and even if they agree,they are not financially sound so want him to wait.

my brother's dob-

30 jan,1981

girls- 9th feb,1981

place-dhanbad,bihar

Thanks,

Parul

Guest guest

AS PER prashna marga by acharya krishnayee if love is true there is no need to match the horoscope

may be with arrival of bride in the house financial situation will get better

after all women is considered lakshmi in our culture

may be after marriage he will become more responsible

court marriage may no cost more then 5$ or 250 INR

at 28 mars is matured releasing full energy it dose not reduce the dosh

only dasha decides when it will let transit deliver the results and what kind results

no astrologers are not god instead of this post here you should spent the same amount of time in the company of lord all mighty

but lord is always neutral ,,,,, my thoughts ,,,,,,,you will never agree with

god may have something better in store after this marriage

no astrologers or remedies can stop an event like marriage birth death

so whats the point

if you still want us to look at the chart we will for sure look at it

kind regs jiger shah

-

parul sharma

Thursday, July 13, 2006 9:43 PM

jyotish-vidya

My brother is a very strong manglik and the girl he likes is not,so definetly a big mismatch,then the girl belongs to a totally differnt caste so she will have lot of problems adjusting in our family and finally my brother is not settled,he has left his job and just started his own business. my parents are facing a lot of financial problems these days but he still wants to get married soon. My parents have told him to wait for 2-3 years till they are financially strong and till his manglik effect reduces ie till he becomes 28 years,but he is not listening and is not concerned about my parents. everyone in home is so tensed,especially my mother....plz plz help me ..

my brother's dob-

30 jan,1981

girls- 9th feb,1981

place-dhanbad,bihar

Thanks,

Parul

Guest guest

Could you please do the analysis ...Can you please tell me any remedy by which my brother has good relations with

a) his parents

b) wife

c) me-sister

jiger shah <jigershah (AT) msn (DOT) com> wrote:

AS PER prashna marga by acharya krishnayee if love is true there is no need to match the horoscope

only dasha decides when it will let transit deliver the results and what kind results

no astrologers are not god instead of this post here you should spent the same amount of time in the company of lord all mighty

so whats the point

kind regs jiger shah

-

parul sharma

jyotish-vidya

My brother is a very strong manglik and the girl he likes is not,so definetly a big mismatch,then the girl belongs to a totally differnt caste so she will have lot of problems adjusting in our family and finally my brother is not settled,he has left his job and just started his own business. my parents are facing a lot of financial problems these days but he still wants to get married soon. My parents have told him to wait for 2-3 years till they are financially strong and till his manglik effect reduces ie till he becomes 28 years,but he is not listening and is not concerned about my parents. everyone in home is so tensed,especially my mother....plz plz help me ..

my brother's dob-

30 jan,1981

girls- 9th feb,1981

place-dhanbad,bihar

Thanks,

Parul

Guest guest

Kindly do the analysis for my brother...

Can you please tell me any remedy by which my brother has good relations with

a) his parents

b) wife

c) me-sister

Bhaskar Maheswari <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear,

You are sounding panicky. Please dont.Wait.lets check up the horoscopes.

No human being by the way can help any other human being in the real sense unless God allows him to.So keep patience light will be shown from

somewhere. You are also, and those related to You who need help, are also, a small extension of the almighty. Lets prepare the stars configuration at their time of birth and study. Give some time.

Bhaskar.

parul sharma <booxer999 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

My brother is a very strong manglik and the girl he likes is not,so definetly a big mismatch,then the girl belongs to a totally differnt caste so she will have lot of problems adjusting in our family and finally my brother is not settled,he has left his job and just started his own business. my parents are facing a lot of financial problems these days but he still wants to get married soon. My parents have told him to wait for 2-3 years till they are financially strong and till his manglik effect reduces i.e till he becomes 28 years,but he is not listening and is not concerned about my parents.. everyone in home is so tensed,especially my mother....plz plz help me ..

my brother's dob-

30 jan,1981

girls- 9th feb,1981

place-dhanbad,bihar

Thanks,

Parul

Guest guest

transit saturn sits in ascend hence the girl is involved 7th aspect

transit saturn is conjunct natal rahu hence situation is ugly

transit saturn aspects natal saturn

natal saturn aspects 9th father moon mother and sits in 3ird house siblings

let the saturn move out of cancer and it will be all fine

-

parul sharma<booxer999 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

jyotish-vidya<jyotish-vidya>

Friday, July 14, 2006 1:53 PM

Re: Please save my brother's future

Could you please do the analysis ...Can you please tell me any remedy by which my brother has good relations with

a) his parents

b) wife

c) me-sister

jiger shah <jigershah (AT) msn (DOT) com<jigershah (AT) msn (DOT) com>> wrote:

so whats the point

kind regs jiger shah

-

parul sharma

my brother's dob-

30 jan,1981

girls- 9th feb,1981

place-dhanbad,bihar

Thanks,

Parul

So, whatâ?Ts NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

prashna chart confirms the previous mail

with cancer rising aspect on 7th hence affliction to marriage

mars in leo moon in kumbh sparks with mother

rahu in 9th bad for father ketu in 3ird aspected by saturn not good for siblings

so you can appease saturn as remedy

-

parul sharma<booxer999 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

Friday, July 14, 2006 1:53 PM

Re: Please save my brother's future

a) his parents

b) wife

c) me-sister

jiger shah <jigershah (AT) msn (DOT) com<jigershah (AT) msn (DOT) com>> wrote:

so whats the point

kind regs jiger shah

-

parul sharma

my brother's dob-

30 jan,1981

girls- 9th feb,1981

place-dhanbad,bihar

Thanks,

Parul

So, whatâ?Ts NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.