IndiaDivine.org

The Last Question...of a confused mind

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends...

Recently I had a discussion with one of my friends...on the nature of Reality and Law of karma.

Isnt man helpless? Does he have an answer, I mean a concrete answer on the Law of karma. Astrology says that the position of the planets at the time of birth determines a lot on his character and events in his life. A man commits a murder and then a jyotishi tells his chart says so. Where would the poor man go? He ultimately ends up behind the bars. Looking from the perspective of the man since his planets were positioned in a particular way he commited the murder. Why was his planets positioned in such a way? Past life karma? Ok...but why his past life karma be in a way he has to suffer this? Past life planet position? ok would we ever get to end of this? If you catch the thread and go to its root then there was definitely a partiality done at the begining to this poor soul.

The ultimate realization , it is said, is to know that we are GOD. If we are GOD

then we are infinite and do not have any weaknesses.If we do not have any weaknesses what prompted us to thinkl we are seperate from GOD? Or How did God think he is not GOD? Confusinsg...eh...i welcome ur inputs?