IndiaDivine.org

Rudra Yagnam with Sai Shiva

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,

Om Sri Sai Ram. My Humble Prayers to Our Beloved Swami that His Divine Grace and Blessings are always with each and everyone of you and your Near and Dear Ones.

The Rudra Yagnam is going to be a most wonderful Event, An event not to be missed. What Makes this Most Wonderful Rudra Yagnam performed in Prasanthi Nilayam with Bhagawan as its “Karta” so wonderful and Special.

Rudra Literally means that "Fire comes from the Bowels of the earth spreading God's Grace all over the world".

1. This Great Maha Rudra Yagnam brings together the Most Scholarly Vedic pandits ever Assembled anywhere in the world, Never have so many Vedic Scholars are going to assemble in a single place, It is believed that Not since Maharaja Parikshit got a Big Congregation of Vedic Pandits to recite the Bhagavatham to him in the mahabarata, have so many Vedic Scholars congregate in one place.

2. Major Portions of All the Four Vedas have to be recited everyday during all the 12 days of the Maha yagna , This Is not done in any other of the Yagnas,

3. This is the Only Maha Yagnam among all the other Great Yagnas that is done for the Good of Humanity as a whole, all the other Yagnas are done for a Specific Reason.

4. This Wonderful Maha Yagna was done only ever before By Lord Shiva after Slaying Bhasmasura.

5. This is the Only Yagna which MUST HAVE a Divine Personality as Its KARTA or the Head of the Yagna, This Yagna cannot be done without Divinty as Its KARTA, This is a must for this Yagna, That is why Perhaps this Maha Yagna has not been done before.

6. This is the only Maha Yagna which is Done for 12 days as all the other yagnas are done for a Maximum of 10 days or less. This makes the Rudra Yagna "The Single most Wonderful and Divine Yagna of all times" .

We are going to Witness the Greatest ever Yagna to be performed in the History of Mankind by Our Lord Sai Shiva.

Om Sri Sai Ram

Mahadevan

Guest guest

SAI RAM SIR,

With reference to para 6 of your mail I want to state as under:-

It was stated in the forum that the intimation about this Yagna has been printed in Sanathana Sarathy. The Yagna has been named as Atirudra Mahayagnam. Atirudra Mahayagnams are held for 11 days . The number 11 has a significance in Srirudram. Nowhere Atirudram is held for 10 days or less. It has to be for 11 days.

Srirudra Patam contains 11 Anuvakas. Ater Each chanting of One round of Rudram one Anuvaka Each of Chamakam(out of 11 Anuvakas of chamakam) is chanted. Eleven recitations of Rudram followed by one recitation of Chamakam is called Ekadasa Rudram. This constitutes one unit of Rudra Homam. Eleven rounds of Ekadasa Rudram makes one Laghu Rudram. Eleven Laghu Rudra Chantings make one Maharudram and eleven Maharudram recitations is the Atirudram. Everyday One Maharudram is completed and in eleven days an Atirudra Mahayagnam is completed. Thus in the Atirudra Mahayagnam, the Srirudram hymn is chanted in all 14,641 times by 121 Ritwiks in 11 days with the performance of 1331 rudra Homams simultaneously. Before commencing the first Rudra Homam a number of Poojas,Japas and Havans Like Mahaganapathi Homam etc. are performed. The Vasoddhara Homam performed everyday is the climax of the daily and final Day Homams. This is the way an Atirudra Mahayagnam is normally held.

Frankly, I do not know as to how the Yagnam will be done at Prashantinilayam. Swamy is Omniscient and He knows what is the correct way of performing the Yagna.

I thought I may share the available information with you. This is in continuation of my earlier mail of date on this subject.

With Loving SAiI RAMs,

G.Balasubramanian

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.