IndiaDivine.org

Kindly help me out......................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi to all,

If any body can help me, feel like frustrated, depressed,.....I have spent 3 years in doing MCA, ...now working in Mulinational company...but started with no exact profile.....recently my supervisor ask me and other team members to search for new job.....as we all dont get good increase in our salary after worked for one year.......other members now move n have got good jobs and recently almost all of them has resigned ...me and one girl is there .....supervisor support the girl ......i have to leave anyhow............but not able to find job.......

I am a regular worshipper of Maa Kaali......with due grace she has given me lot.......but these days i am feeling frustrated and depressed...that there always comes obstacles in front of me whenever i used to start any work....at the near stage or almost stage i face disappointment everytime.................

The other reason for my depression is that i am goin to have engagement this 6th of August...my father is retired person.....they have spent near of all of his money on me ..........now stage comes where i find myself caught in some kind of illusion....and moving towards disfaith....

Kindly help me .....................in erasing my disillusion .....i m going in....

I am not such a lucky person like all of you that Guru g have given you such a kind of Blessings.......

Asking for kind Help......................

Regards

Mukesh

Groups are talking. We’re listening. Check out the handy changes to .