IndiaDivine.org

Pls help...

Rate this topic

dsn

I need help in terms of finding out reasons for the problems I am facing and remedies, if any:

My questions are as follows:

a) I have been advised by some astrologers not to purchase a house till 2008. If I were to do so, I would be brought with bad luck. Please let me know when can I purchase a house and will it be good?

b) I face several obstacles in whatever work I undertake and most of the work either does not get done or takes a very long time. This has been happening for almost my life time, but moreso for the last 10 years or so. This has shattered my confidence (I am not sure whether any work I take up, I would be able to complete or not) and has got me depressed. Although, I try to push myself out of this, I am not able to reconcile to this. Why is this happening and when will it end? Is there any remedy in terms of gem stones or pujas for this?

c) I don't get recognition for whatever good work done and am always at the receiving end. What is the reason for this?

Please help me out with getting out of depression.

My data is as under:

DOB: 24/1/1969,

Birth Place: Baroda, Gujarat

Time: 15:00 hrs

Regards

<!-- / message -->