Dear Ashutoshji

In fact i was just now dwelling on this subject of astrology its

purpose, why some are famous and some cannot make it inspite of

having great research on this subject over many many years...i was

also planning to write this thoughts in the form of issues in the

group for seeking their views and opinions..but before that your

message flashes...

i can understand and stand with you....keep going as i know the path

is very hard but i am sure you will attain great heights..

with best wishes

sriganeshh

, "astrologerashutosh"

<astrologerashutosh wrote:

>

> Dear all,

>

> Last year, I started carrying my signature

line claiming my professional status to ward off unnecessary mails

and messages on my id.

>

> People always jump at prospect of free astrological

readings. But, groups as these do not guarrantee privacy. Nor do all

serious astrologers feel comfortable in revealing their knowledge

publicly. My concepts may not be understood by those who do not have

that capacity to understand them, and unwanted arguments spark off.

>

> It is very easy to argue and even the least knowledgeable

ones can go on endlessly arguing. But, about four thousand members

here are waiting for guidances not arguments.

>

> Most of the members want free adices. They are not here to

learn or teach. Only a handfull of us give daily replies to mails

here. I have received private mails from hundreds of group members,

many call me regularily, they have met me in person, some have come

all the way from foreign lands just to see me. And all have

appreciated my simple ways of answering questions.

>

> When the question is straight and simple, the answer

should also be simple and straight. Long descriptons are boring.

Explanations are not understood and are always criticised by those

who naively think that they have mastered astrological concepts.

These factors prompt me to keep reserved, proclaim my position

clearly, and just do my duty towards the people.

>

> When an astrologer predicts, he has to take hundreds of

factors in mind and then to summarise them in the form of a final

result. It involves rapid brain processing which is also mistakenly

called intuition by laymen. If I am asked to give step by step

rationales behind every predictions, I will have to slow down my

processing speed and it will be detrimental for my predictive

abilities.

>

> There are astrologers who are using different systems,

aynamsas and theories. Any rationales from me, a simple lahiri

devoted parashari jyotish, cannot be expected to be appreciated by

those who swear by atmakaraks and BV Raman.

>

> In the end, I would like to add that my beliefs and

practices are based on solid tested concepts. In past two months, my

personal life and health has seen some serious turmoils. I am

studying not day by day, but hour by hour transistory effects on my

horoscope and on horoscopes of people around me. Believe me, only

Lahiri ayanamsa stands the test perfectly. Some truths about jyotish

are very bitter and are learnt in some not so pleasant ways.

>

>

> Jyotish is jyotish, it is not black magic. Jyotish is also

different from karmakand.

>

> Jyotish is my profession, my passion, my religion and my

only teacher. A jyotishi has to decide before predicting whether it

is really necessary to predict.

>

> Thanks for your patience,

>

> Regards,

>

> Ashutosh

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Vaasudevaaya ||

Respected Ashutoshji,

On behalf of all the forum members, I'd like to wish you good health and peace in personal life.

We hope to see many many posts from you on this forum in future..... in whatever manner you think it is best.

Regards,

Divya

astrologerashutosh <astrologerashutosh (AT) (DOT) fr> wrote:

Dear all,

Last year, I started carrying my signature line claiming my professional status to ward off unnecessary mails and messages on my id.

People always jump at prospect of free astrological readings. But, groups as these do not guarrantee privacy. Nor do all serious astrologers feel comfortable in revealing their knowledge publicly. My concepts may not be understood by those who do not have that capacity to understand them, and unwanted arguments spark off.

It is very easy to argue and even the least knowledgeable ones can go on endlessly arguing. But, about four thousand members here are waiting for guidances not arguments.

Most of the members want free adices. They are not here to learn or teach. Only a handfull of us give daily replies to mails here. I have received private mails from hundreds of group members, many call me regularily, they have met me in person, some have come all the way from foreign lands just to see me. And all have appreciated my simple ways of answering questions.

When the question is straight and simple, the answer should also be simple and straight. Long descriptons are boring. Explanations are not understood and are always criticised by those who naively think that they have mastered astrological concepts. These factors prompt me to keep reserved, proclaim my position clearly, and just do my duty towards the people.

When an astrologer predicts, he has to take hundreds of factors in mind and then to summarise them in the form of a final result. It involves rapid brain processing which is also mistakenly called intuition by laymen. If I am asked to give step by step rationales behind every predictions, I will have to slow down my processing speed and it will be detrimental for my predictive abilities.

There are astrologers who are using different systems, aynamsas and theories. Any rationales from me, a simple lahiri devoted parashari jyotish, cannot be expected to be appreciated by those who swear by atmakaraks and BV Raman.

In the end, I would like to add that my beliefs and practices are based on solid tested concepts. In past two months, my personal life and health has seen some serious turmoils. I am studying not day by day, but hour by hour transistory effects on my horoscope and on horoscopes of people around me. Believe me, only Lahiri ayanamsa stands the test perfectly. Some truths about jyotish are very bitter and are learnt in some not so pleasant ways.

Jyotish is jyotish, it is not black magic. Jyotish is also different from karmakand.

Jyotish is my profession, my passion, my religion and my only teacher. A jyotishi has to decide before predicting whether it is really necessary to predict.

Thanks for your patience,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Guest guest

respectable sir I am wholly thankfull to you ,the thing which i felt with our group where the needy cant get things corrilated. as an astrologer by parampara i realy have nothing to do other than reading, comparing withcare for my clients, not only from india asu said. i once again thank you for the mail {correlation} which must be cared by all our society with vandanams natarajan srinivasan

astrologerashutosh <astrologerashutosh (AT) (DOT) fr> wrote: Dear all,

Last year, I started carrying my signature line claiming my professional status to ward off unnecessary mails and messages on my id.

People always jump at prospect of free astrological readings. But, groups as these do not guarrantee privacy. Nor do all serious astrologers feel comfortable in revealing their knowledge publicly. My concepts may not be understood by those who do not have that capacity to understand them, and unwanted arguments spark off.

It is very easy to argue and even the least knowledgeable ones can go on endlessly arguing. But, about four thousand members here are waiting for guidances not arguments.

Most of the members want free adices. They are not here to learn or teach. Only a handfull of us give daily replies to mails here. I have received private mails from hundreds of group members, many call me regularily, they have met me in person, some have come all the way from foreign lands just to see me. And all have appreciated my simple ways of answering questions.

When the question is straight and simple, the answer should also be simple and straight. Long descriptons are boring. Explanations are not understood and are always criticised by those who naively think that they have mastered astrological concepts. These factors prompt me to keep reserved, proclaim my position clearly, and just do my duty towards the people.

When an astrologer predicts, he has to take hundreds of factors in mind and then to summarise them in the form of a final result. It involves rapid brain processing which is also mistakenly called intuition by laymen. If I am asked to give step by step rationales behind every predictions, I will have to slow down my processing speed and it will be detrimental for my predictive abilities.

There are astrologers who are using different systems, aynamsas and theories. Any rationales from me, a simple lahiri devoted parashari jyotish, cannot be expected to be appreciated by those who swear by atmakaraks and BV Raman.

In the end, I would like to add that my beliefs and practices are based on solid tested concepts. In past two months, my personal life and health has seen some serious turmoils. I am studying not day by day, but hour by hour transistory effects on my horoscope and on horoscopes of people around me. Believe me, only Lahiri ayanamsa stands the test perfectly. Some truths about jyotish are very bitter and are learnt in some not so pleasant ways.

Jyotish is jyotish, it is not black magic. Jyotish is also different from karmakand.

Jyotish is my profession, my passion, my religion and my only teacher. A jyotishi has to decide before predicting whether it is really necessary to predict.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Guest guest

dear ashutoshji

, "astrologerashutosh"

>

> Dear all,

>

and messages on my id.

>

>

>

>

>

abilities.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards,

>

> Ashutosh

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Natarajan,

Thanks for your understanding words.

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

srinivasan Natarajan

Thursday, 27 July, 2006 19:52

Re: Some personal clarifications

respectable sir I am wholly thankfull to you ,the thing which i felt with our group where the needy cant get things corrilated. as an astrologer by parampara i realy have nothing to do other than reading, comparing withcare for my clients, not only from india asu said. i once again thank you for the mail {correlation} which must be cared by all our society with vandanams natarajan srinivasan

astrologerashutosh <astrologerashutosh (AT) (DOT) fr> wrote: Dear all,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Guest guest

Dear Divya,

I am already feeling healthier after getting your good wishes.

Best regards,

Ashutosh

-

Divya

Thursday, 27 July, 2006 19:25

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Vaasudevaaya ||

Respected Ashutoshji,

On behalf of all the forum members, I'd like to wish you good health and peace in personal life.

We hope to see many many posts from you on this forum in future..... in whatever manner you think it is best.

Regards,

Divya

astrologerashutosh <astrologerashutosh (AT) (DOT) fr> wrote:

Dear all,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Guest guest

Dear Sriganesh,

Thanks for your encouraging words.

I am already famous in my own ways. This group is only a small extension of my big family of aquaintances, clients and friends.

Money has never been a problem for me. And those who pay never complain. It is only in free jyotish groups, where astrologers provide selfless services, that members become more demanding. Anything which is free is rarely appreciated.

We should also understand that a majority of population has no inkling about what astrology really is. They still associate it with poojas, hawans, and strange sounding yogas.

Best Wishes,

Ashutosh

-

sriganeshh

Thursday, 27 July, 2006 18:07

Dear Ashutoshji

In fact i was just now dwelling on this subject of astrology its

purpose, why some are famous and some cannot make it inspite of

having great research on this subject over many many years...i was

also planning to write this thoughts in the form of issues in the

group for seeking their views and opinions..but before that your

message flashes...

i can understand and stand with you....keep going as i know the path

is very hard but i am sure you will attain great heights..

with best wishes

sriganeshh

, "astrologerashutosh"

>

> Dear all,

>

and messages on my id.

>

>

>

>

>

abilities.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards,