IndiaDivine.org

RE: WHAT IS THE LOGIC & Mr.Prashant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ll HARE RAM ll

Dear Mr.Prafulla,

You are very right.I am firmly agree with your opinion but i will advise you,

that there is no need of open debate on objective of this forum or code of conducts in terms of astrlogical interpretation.It is needed for us to make their own ethics regarding interpretation and it is very simple,we should give answer according to the merrit of each question.As i never give any answer regarding love marriage if concerned persons are below 25 years of age.One may be laugh on me but never mind this is mine own ethics.If interpretation is needed we must give otherwise to suggest remedies is enough.There is no need to think deeply about the said matter,try to be easy in your life and do request to Mr.Prashant for joining such debate.

The inbox seems empty without his presence today truly.I hope,i will see him through inbox tomorrow.

God bless

Shashie Shekhar

Delhi

Prafulla Gang <jyotish (AT) inbox (DOT) com> wrote:

Bhaskar Bhai

Today seems to be real rough day..since morning, I am into something or else. Yes, had few very pleasant conversations too.

I do not know, how this subject has come up now? I am clueless. Is it related to any of my post? If it relates to anyone's post..we can post our view while quoting their respective mails.

Why is this thread addressed to me? I am neither moderator nor senior member. I can not question anyone, except myself.

Still, for the sake of clarity, I will post my views.

For example - I had feeling that, participating astrologers must define their rationale for prediction. As it helps jyotish students on the forum (and please correct me, If I have not understood the cause of forum. it is not free reading room..if it is, then the astrologer can reply privately). I posted this view quite explicitly on this forum and other forums too. But, as I read the mail of Ashutosh ji and his reasonings, I felt bad the way - such free reading service is misused by casual members. So I agreed with his feelings but expressed my opinion (selfish motive) too.

I presumed the forum as jyotish forum for astrologers and at some stage, when mail box is flooded with junk mails carrying rediculous questions (like how many girl friends etc, which are less meaningful in life compared to questions relating to health, marital issues, progeny etc), it hurts. It not only hurts the way casual approach is taken by querents, but also for the respect people have for jyotish. Under all this mess, there is hardly serious participation on jyotish subjects by larger audience. Very few have been kind enough to share their experiences / knowledge. If this is all, what moderator is aiming at - then there is no point in debating this. I feel that, let there be open debate on the objective of this forum and code of conduct in terms of astrological interpretation. If it does not serve our personal preferences, we (many more like me), may choose to continue or withdraw.

On couple of occasions, people post their own chart - without disclosing the idenity and later date, disclosure is made. Many more will agree with me on some of these practices, I have observed in this list ( mentioned as well on another thread about such request related previaling trends and best way to approach). What sort of trust are we building with each other..If we do not want to disclose, no issues..but why disclosures within few days..I do not know, if these are intentional or unintentional..but does not reflect bonding with the forum. On the top of it, privacy intrusion is made to those chart reading service givers (Pandit Arjun ji, Shri Kumar ji, and Ashutosh ji posted their issues - and we must respect their feelings. But instead of appreciating their contribution on the forum, members ridiculed them for their dissatisfaction). In couple of occasions, i observed multiple idenity driven posts to the forum. I am sure, many more can see all these through - and yes,

might not have preferred to react.

Bhaskar ji, I do not participate in any of casual reading requests / generalized requests or the requests posted on multiple forums. But did you notice - the way, people frame their conversation to provoke for the readings? Do you feel, it leaves the serving members with good taste. I have been observing it all for quite some time, but blocking those mails in the mail box seems to be the best emerging solution.

I try my best to skip any confrontation on the forum. and if required (and when I do not agree with another astrologer's opinion / remedy), I do post privately to the member. The purpose is not to torment the flow of the thread. For example - I do not agree to blanket remedies or fatalistic predictions and, at times, I opt to post privately.

I too, have been party to astrological debates, but for past few weeks - it got extended to personal prejudices and statements. Though not welcome mode of discussion, but are we not matured to deal with those. But, ego (??) caused the moderator's intervention and another bad event - banning of Shri Kumar ji. I am sorry to note that, even then the offended (??) member did not have courage to apologize to the forum for this childish act of referring the matter to moderator.

regards / Prafulla Gang

This notion is more clearly understood by asking "What do I know?."

>

> bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in

> Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:24:40 -0000

>

> WHAT IS THE LOGIC ?

>

> Shri Prafullji,

>

> With this I wish to bring to Your notice.,at many places self

> ordained astrologers give a simple straight reply to the query asked .

> If the Reply is Yes or No to at least 100 people, half of these have

> to be corrrect as per law of probabalities. does this mean that

> the astrologer is right ? I dont think so. Every astrologer while

> replying should give his logic and reasoning for the basis of his

> predictions , otherwise what is the meaning ? I do not mean give a 20

> page lecture like we have seen in Mr.Prasannmanns chart whom he

> quoted the best (Which I feel is not the right thing to do. When You

> say someone the best it means You relegate the rest to second class.

> The rest too have spent so much time on the patients horoscope and

> study.If a reply which is lengthy is the sole criteria for judging

> best or worst then god help. I believe whoever worked on that

> horoscope had equal concern for the native in question. You slap the

> others when You judge someone the best and rest the worst. If this is

> the response then no one will hear the SOS for genuine calls for

> help)

> When some other astrologer has already replied and You confirm the

> same thing after some time to the native with no logic or reasoning

> then what does it mean ? If I am a real astrologer I will not say

> that i dont want to disclose how I predict to the public, this is a

> public forum and all that crap . I will do this without fear. What

> extra knowledge can anyone have apart from intuition that You want to

> hide ? And if You have intuition then it means already that You are

> tuned to God. You will not talk that I dont want to disclose how I

> predict/

> I am sorry Shri Prafullji I cannot take this nonsense talks and be

> happy.

> We definitely need to have certain inkling of reasoning alongwith the

> prediction made to a native on a public Forum.

> Even I will learn from elders.

> Call it a slfish motive or whatever.

> I dont need copycats but real originators.

> Provide substance to Your prediction or dont predict.

>

> Hope You understood what I am trying to say to others Prafullji.

>

> Bhaskar.,

SURRENDER JOYFULLY TO THE WILL OF THE ULTIMATE DIVINITY AND RELISH THE TASTE OF ABSOLUTE BLISS.