IndiaDivine.org

cancellation of debility??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I am beginner in astrology and I seek some clarifications for cancellation of debility. I have read the following 4 points about cancellation of debility.

1. If the dipositor of the debilitated planet is in an angulare house from ascendant or the moon.

2. If the lord of the sign where such a planet is exalted is in an angle from the acendant or the moon.

3. If the debilitated planet is aspected by its dipositor.

4. The debilitated planet is in own or exalted Navamasa.

What I have understood dispositor as: e.g. if mars is placed in cancer, then dispositor of mars is moon. Is my understanding correct for dispositor?

Now my doubts:

1. If mars is placed in cancer, its dispositor will always be moon, which will be in an angle from moon. So, does that mean that mars never gets debilitated or in other words, debiliation gets cancelled due to moon.

2. I have not understood the rule number 2 properly. I try by example and u ppl let me know if i am correct. say again if mars is debiliated (cancer), so do we have to look at jupiter (it gets exalted in cancer) and check if it is in an angular house from moon or asecendant. Or we to check the exaltation sign of mars (capricorn) that whether it is in an angular house from moon or asecendant.

3. if debility is cancelled, then we don't need to perform any remedies for debilitated planet?

Kindly answer my queries.

Alka

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Alka,

When moon is the depositor then no need to look from the moon itself. Only the angles from ascendent will be seen here.

The second rule:

For example, mars is debiliated in cancer, then the lord of the sign of exaltation of mars (not moon) should be in kendra from moon or ascendent.

But, here are some misconceptions too.

The cancellation of debiliation does not occur only by depositior's placement in kendra, but the depositor should also be strong by being placed in own house or in exaltation. A mediocre depositor will not cancel the debiliation.

The debiliation is not cancelled by simple aspect of depositor on debiliated planet.

The debiliation is never cancelled in totality, it is only reduced.

Regards,

Ashutosh

[The services of this professional astrologer are free on this group but off-group consultations are chargeable]

-

Alka Saini

Friday, 28 July, 2006 13:38

Hi,

I am beginner in astrology and I seek some clarifications for cancellation of debility. I have read the following 4 points about cancellation of debility.

1. If the dipositor of the debilitated planet is in an angulare house from ascendant or the moon.

2. If the lord of the sign where such a planet is exalted is in an angle from the acendant or the moon.

What I have understood dispositor as: e.g. if mars is placed in cancer, then dispositor of mars is moon. Is my understanding correct for dispositor?

Now my doubts:

1. If mars is placed in cancer, its dispositor will always be moon, which will be in an angle from moon. So, does that mean that mars never gets debilitated or in other words, debiliation gets cancelled due to moon.

2. I have not understood the rule number 2 properly. I try by example and u ppl let me know if i am correct. say again if mars is debiliated (cancer), so do we have to look at jupiter (it gets exalted in cancer) and check if it is in an angular house from moon or asecendant. Or we to check the exaltation sign of mars (capricorn) that whether it is in an angular house from moon or asecendant.

3. if debility is cancelled, then we don't need to perform any remedies for debilitated planet?

Alka

Guest guest

Dear Ashutosh ji,

I fully agree to your view that debilitation cannot be cancelled fully.

The highest level of cancellation can occur when the lord of the sign where the planet is debilitated is itself exalted. In general we should check the strength of the lord of the sign in which the planet is debilitated.

May God Bless All

astrologerashutosh <astrologerashutosh (AT) (DOT) fr> wrote:

Dear Alka,

When moon is the depositor then no need to look from the moon itself. Only the angles from ascendent will be seen here.

The second rule:

For example, mars is debiliated in cancer, then the lord of the sign of exaltation of mars (not moon) should be in kendra from moon or ascendent.

The cancellation of debiliation does not occur only by depositior's placement in kendra, but the depositor should also be strong by being placed in own house or in exaltation. A mediocre depositor will not cancel the debiliation.

The debiliation is not cancelled by simple aspect of depositor on debiliated planet.

Regards,

Ashutosh

[The services of this professional astrologer are free on this group but off-group consultations are chargeable]

-

Alka Saini

Hi,

Now my doubts:

Alka

Guest guest

Hi Sumit,

Does that mean, that if Mars is debilitated in cancer, and Jupiter gets exalted (again cancer) it will be the debility cancelled for mars.

alka

Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 > wrote:

Dear Ashutosh ji,

The highest level of cancellation can occur when the lord of the sign where the planet is debilitated is itself exalted. In general we should check the strength of the lord of the sign in which the planet is debilitated.

May God Bless All

Dear Alka,

The second rule:

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Hi,

Now my doubts:

Alka

Guest guest

Hi Ashutosh,

Thanks for the comments, but somebody on other group gave me the following, so I am still not clear with point 2.

This what I got as an answer:

> 2. I have not understood the rule number 2 properly. I try by example and u ppl let me know if i am correct. say again if mars is debiliated (cancer), so do we have to look at jupiter (it gets exalted in cancer) and check if it is in an angular house from moon or asecendant.

[sourav]: Yes

Or we to check the exaltation sign of mars (capricorn) that whether it is in an angular house from moon or asecendant.

[sourav]: No

Now the answers are exact opposite. What should I think is correct.

Alka

Dear Alka,

The second rule:

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Hi,

Now my doubts:

Alka

Guest guest

Yes definitely. But we can get more clarity if the ascendant is known,

Alka Saini <alka.saini > wrote: Hi Sumit,

Does that mean, that if Mars is debilitated in cancer, and Jupiter gets exalted (again cancer) it will be the debility cancelled for mars.

alka

Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 > wrote:

Dear Ashutosh ji,

May God Bless All

Dear Alka,

The second rule:

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Hi,

Now my doubts:

Alka

Guest guest

Dear Alka,

Why would you need to look at jupiter or exaltation sign of mars. But you should look for the following:

1. A powerfull moon (lord of house of debiliation) in kendra from ascendent.

Or

2. A powerfull saturn ("lord" of exaltation sign of mars) in kendra from ascendent or moon.

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Saturday, 29 July, 2006 10:59

Re: cancellation of debility??

Hi Ashutosh,

Thanks for the comments, but somebody on other group gave me the following, so I am still not clear with point 2.

> 2. I have not understood the rule number 2 properly. I try by example and u ppl let me know if i am correct. say again if mars is debiliated (cancer), so do we have to look at jupiter (it gets exalted in cancer) and check if it is in an angular house from moon or asecendant.

Or we to check the exaltation sign of mars (capricorn) that whether it is in an angular house from moon or asecendant.

Alka

Dear Alka,

The second rule:

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Hi,

Now my doubts:

Alka

Guest guest

Hi Ashutosh,

Sourav said that we will look at Jupiter (it gets exalted in cancer) to be in kendra from lagna or moon and you are saying that we will look for the lord of the sign where mars gets exalted (capricorn) i.e. saturn.

This is the confusion, I am unable to make out who is correct. Two people can have two different views, but I think that the rule should be interpreted in only one way.

Alka

Dear Alka,

Why would you need to look at jupiter or exaltation sign of mars. But you should look for the following:

Or

2. A powerfull saturn ("lord" of exaltation sign of mars) in kendra from ascendent or moon.

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Hi Ashutosh,

Alka

Dear Alka,

The second rule:

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Hi,

Now my doubts:

Alka

Guest guest

Hi Ashutosh,

I also got the following.....from Visti Larsen

Dear Sourav and Reema, Namaskar

I just arrived home, and decided to post a little mail.

Neecha Bhanga happens in stages and can be equated to percentages.

If ONE among the planets who are (1) exalted in the debilitation sign, (2) lording the exaltation sign and (3) lording the debilitation sign, are in Kendra to lagna/moon, then the neecha bhanga is only considered to be 25% (1/4th pada). If two, then 50% and then considerable results are felt, whilst if three then it is 75%. Here the efforts are put in by the native either through their own efforts (lagna) or through mantra and determination of mind (moon) to get OUT of the state of debilitation.

Exaltation in navamsa always offers 100% neecha bhanga (purna pada), as this is a blessing from GOD.

Retrogression causes an atma-level-desire causing the dristis to be very strong, and in a debilitation sign causes a strong desire to reap the effects of exaltation, and through the persons own personal determination they reap the effects of exaltation over time.. Especially if this planet is associated with lagna, otherwise the effects are restricted to the dasa of the particular planet. This scenarrio in an exaltation sign does cause the desire for renunciation of fruits, just see Saturn in the chart of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.

Exalted planets joined debilitated planets is like a beggar meeting a millionaire. The Beggar benefits from the millionaires donations, whilst the millionaire has to suffer the emptying of his wallet. Hence the dasa of the debilitated planet becomes auspicious, whilst the opposite is so for the exalted planet. In my experience this is more noteworthy during dasas of these planets. Bill Gates has a debilitated Sun joined an exalted Saturn, and during Sun dasa he has continued his excellent growth of wealth.

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

Regards,

Alka

Alka Saini <alka.saini > wrote:

Hi Ashutosh,

Sourav said that we will look at Jupiter (it gets exalted in cancer) to be in kendra from lagna or moon and you are saying that we will look for the lord of the sign where mars gets exalted (capricorn) i.e. saturn.

This is the confusion, I am unable to make out who is correct. Two people can have two different views, but I think that the rule should be interpreted in only one way.

Alka

Dear Alka,

Or

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Hi Ashutosh,

Alka

Dear Alka,

The second rule:

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Hi,

Now my doubts:

Alka

Guest guest

Dear Alka,

Are you trying to learn or are you starting an online proxy debate.

I gave you my answers. Others gave you theirs. Now use some of your own intellect too. Unless and untill you start thinking and judging on your own, you can never learn.

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Tuesday, 01 August, 2006 10:53

Hi Ashutosh,

If ONE among the planets who are (1) exalted in the debilitation sign, (2) lording the exaltation sign and (3) lording the debilitation sign, are in Kendra to lagna/moon, then the neecha bhanga is only considered to be 25% (1/4th pada). If two, then 50% and then considerable results are felt, whilst if three then it is 75%. Here the efforts are put in by the native either through their own efforts (lagna) or through mantra and determination of mind (moon) to get OUT of the state of debilitation.

Exaltation in navamsa always offers 100% neecha bhanga (purna pada), as this is a blessing from GOD.

Retrogression causes an atma-level-desire causing the dristis to be very strong, and in a debilitation sign causes a strong desire to reap the effects of exaltation, and through the persons own personal determination they reap the effects of exaltation over time.. Especially if this planet is associated with lagna, otherwise the effects are restricted to the dasa of the particular planet. This scenarrio in an exaltation sign does cause the desire for renunciation of fruits, just see Saturn in the chart of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.

Exalted planets joined debilitated planets is like a beggar meeting a millionaire. The Beggar benefits from the millionaires donations, whilst the millionaire has to suffer the emptying of his wallet. Hence the dasa of the debilitated planet becomes auspicious, whilst the opposite is so for the exalted planet. In my experience this is more noteworthy during dasas of these planets. Bill Gates has a debilitated Sun joined an exalted Saturn, and during Sun dasa he has continued his excellent growth of wealth.

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

Regards,

Alka

Hi Ashutosh,

Alka

Dear Alka,

Or

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Hi Ashutosh,

Alka

Dear Alka,

The second rule:

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Hi,

Now my doubts:

Alka

Guest guest

Hi Ashutosh,

Sorry! I didn't meant to start any debate. Actually, I was getting different answers and hence I was getting confused. With so many answers, I think I have got some rules for the cancellation of debility.

I thank all the members for helping me in understanding this.

Alka

Dear Alka,

Are you trying to learn or are you starting an online proxy debate.

I gave you my answers. Others gave you theirs. Now use some of your own intellect too. Unless and untill you start thinking and judging on your own, you can never learn.

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Tuesday, 01 August, 2006 10:53

Hi Ashutosh,

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

Regards,

Alka

Hi Ashutosh,

Alka

Dear Alka,

1. A powerfull moon (lord of house of debiliation) in kendra from ascendent..

Or

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Hi Ashutosh,

Alka

Dear Alka,

The second rule:

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Alka Saini

Hi,

Now my doubts:

Alka