IndiaDivine.org

debility cancellation rules??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I am beginner in astrology and I seek some clarifications for cancellation of debility. I have read the following 4 points about cancellation of debility.

1. If the dipositor of the debilitated planet is in an angulare house from ascendant or the moon.

2. If the lord of the sign where such a planet is exalted is in an angle from the acendant or the moon.

3. If the debilitated planet is aspected by its dipositor.

4. The debilitated planet is in own or exalted Navamasa.

What I have understood dispositor as: e.g. if mars is placed in cancer, then dispositor of mars is moon. Is my understanding correct for dispositor?

Now my doubts:

1. If mars is placed in cancer, its dispositor will always be moon, which will be in an angle from moon. So, does that mean that mars never gets debilitated or in other words, debiliation gets cancelled due to moon.

2. I have not understood the rule number 2 properly. I try by example and u ppl let me know if i am correct. say again if mars is debiliated (cancer), so do we have to look at jupiter (it gets exalted in cancer) and check if it is in an angular house from moon or asecendant. Or we to check the exaltation sign of mars (capricorn) that whether it is in an angular house from moon or asecendant.

3. if debility is cancelled, then we don't need to perform any remedies for debilitated planet?

Kindly answer my queries.

Alka

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.