IndiaDivine.org

advaita and its corollary with science

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

namaskar

i have been reading for the last two weeks noble and intellectual writings of able members of on advaitan writings are unmatchable and helps a person to understand advatn i have read upanishads with commentries of shankracharya geeta brahmasutra avdhut geeta and literature of raman maharshi and influenced by him . advaita tgives most acceptable solution of spiritual questions and problems. i have been doing pranayam and meditation from number of years and feels that advaita or spirituality canoot be understood by logic or general reading of scriptures, the knowledge can only be attained by personal experience. that is why for philosphy the word "darshan shastra" has been used. Reading or listening wil motivate a person for sadna,

now after many years of practise, i can realise, see and feel a charged energy ( like some white colour charged clouds ) we call it "pran". it becomes more intenced during meditation, at that time sense of body ceased to exist it feels like a bundle of charged energy, sometime thoughts disappears and it looks taht mind has frozen completely as an sub zero temperature. At that time i feel coolness and pleasure, it is not bliss that is far- away but certainly it is different from joy. i am writing my experience only to explain that normally people want to understand spirituality by knowledge acquired through mind and five sensual organs but spirituality or real knowledge begins when mind and sensury organs (feeling) disappears, after this stage when mind, thought process, and sense of body dissolves completely then a sadhak can see yellow light it means some sanskar or deep thoughts, memories of past still to be elimanated. After this elimanation he could see a white silver

light that cannot be explained by writing or expression through thought process, it comes like an electric shock at taht time identity of a person, medium and subject diissolves completely, leaving no trace of duality.This is the ultimate truth. It may be called by any name brahma, god , parabrahma, allah or king dom of heaven this is the sum and substance described in all the scriptures,

now science is also supporting this view (experience). Earlier as per science their were two fundamental forces used to exist that is elctro magnetisum and gravity now scientist are saying that there is only one fundamental force . It has been named as string. It is a proven fact that matter is nothing but a condensed form of energy. Earlier basic element was known as atom having elctron,proton and neutron now other particles of atom too have been discovered, each particle consist of "quark" and quark consists of vibrating strings. Now some scientist says that all exists is only a cluster of vibrating strings. At thsi level it can be said that light is strings, water is strings, and men is also strings(clusters). There is no other thing then string at basic level. Only difference is that some strings are vibrating in one direction and others are in different directions. That creates the change except this there is no change even since BIG BANG when universe was originated

(near about 13.6 billion years ago) at that time the strings were vibrating in 0 space. So as per this theory which is called string theory the process of creation and destruction is a phenomena of expantion and contraction of strings and it is natural in efficted by any other phenomena. It come close to the principles of advaita or vaidantsa unfortunately some people donot accept because they want to know it by intlligence acquired through brain, which is the root cause of duality and suffering.

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

HotJobs

Career change time?

Explore companies

and new careers

Mail

Drag & drop

With the all-new

Mail Beta

Y! Messenger