IndiaDivine.org

RE: Thanks Ramesh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

Thanks for all your time and effort for answering my questions. I am aware of the affliction to my Jupiter. I have been told that by other helpful members like Sourav and Michael in the group. They did give me remedies in the past and I have been following them.

Regards,

Neelay

"Ramesh F. Gangaramani" <ramesh.gangaramani (AT) york (DOT) com> wrote:

|| Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat ||

Dear Neelay,

I think AL and UL being together shows good relationship between partners. This is often extended to read as selection of partners by the individuals themselves. Involvement of 5H and 5L would strengthen such possibility. LL in 7H often shows the native being dominated by spouse and others.

For a good marriage fasting is recommended on the day represented by lord of the 1st UL even if first serious relationship did not fructify.

You may also want to request Visti to recommend a remedy for Jupiter's affliction by Saturn, Rahu and Mars.

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

[] On Behalf Of neelay

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:53 AM

RE: [Om Krishna Guru] Guidance needed in making a move from US to India

Dear Ramesh,

I am working fulltime now, so yes income is coming from abroad. I am not very career motivated, so I am not sure how my career will be strong.

Regarding desire for love marriage , denial from family, and the person being fom different background. You are right on target. My friend was of different caste, and yes there were differences in cultural background, but caste and the differences was not the primary issue for denial. Anyway, all that happened last year. Fasting on Sat would not make sense now, as my friend has already moved on with his life, and am not interested in marriage for some time.

Thanks once again for taking interest in my chart. however, just for learning purpose, i had a question, does AL and UL being togetehr alwasy show love marriage. I thought it shows that the person would be submissive to the spouse.

Regards,

Neelay

Dear Neelay,

Thank you for the information. Mars in 10H from Moon and 10L from Moon in movable sign are 2 indications of you working or getting income from abroad, so that is very likely in future too. Strong career is the feature of the chart. Competitive environment will bring out the best. Rahu as AK and Ketu associated with AL shows, you will turn spiritual as you move on.

AL and UL are in the same house, may indicate love marriage, Ketu's association may indicate person from different culture. May not be easy to get approval from family! If you face issues, fasting on Saturdays, sunrise to sunset will help.

9L moon is debilitated, gets neecha bhanga through Mars. Wearing a pearl may still be a good idea!

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

[] On Behalf Of neelay

Monday, July 17, 2006 12:24 PM

RE: [Om Krishna Guru] Guidance needed in making a move from US to India

Dear Ramesh,

Thanks for replying. No, the move has nothing to do with marriage. I am single right now and plan to stay that way for few years. Reason for move is some personal problems and difficulties. There are factors which are compelling me to stay back , but there are equally strong factors for a move back to India. That's why the dilemma. Therefore was seeking guidance through stars. :-)

I have not worked fulltime in US. I was a student all along doing my BS and MS in Computer Science. I worked part time on campus as generally most students work.

Yes, there was a change in my career. I did my +2 in commerce and even one year of college in India in BCom. Then this radical change of career and I came to US to start my undergraduate studies in Comp Sc from scratch.

hope my feedback has been clear enough.

Regards,

Neelay

Dear Neelay,

Venus MD is due to start a few days. Venus is 7L and 12L. 7H shows frequent travels whereas 12h shows long distance travels and relocation. Venus is also placed in 8H of transformation. It is placed in trines to AL and hence should give you good results. Jupiter is transiting through 12H which is 9th from AL, this transit Jupiter is also aspecting AL and hence change should be smooth and good.

Can you please tell us reason for this move? May be able to learn something from your response. Venus natural karka for marriage, is 7L and also DK, D9 lagna lord, wonder if the move has anything to do with marriage?

10L from lagna as well as Moon is exalted Sun placed in movable sign, so you must have started working in foreign country. You should have a good career ahead of you. I am also curious to know the your career field. There are many planets having influence. Must have many changes in type of career over time. Just wondering if Jupiter, Mercury and Moon have greater influence for now. Jupiter stands for Finance, legal, teaching. Mercury is for trading and finance, Moon shows social contact, dealing with people.

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

[] On Behalf Of neelay

Friday, July 07, 2006 12:25 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] Guidance needed in making a move from US to India

Best Wishes

Neelay

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Best Wishes

Neelay

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.

Best Wishes

Neelay

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Best Wishes

Neelay

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.