IndiaDivine.org

Being cheerful or not..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SAT NAM all,

Internally I going through a major turmoil, no exact outside reason is a contributing factor to this. The issue is to do with the heart chakra.

Which is the right thing to do? Being cheerful, lively, jovial and nice to everybody or staying calm, silent talking minimal at all times? When I am jovial, more lively involving everybody I find that after the conversation my mind is very busy repeating or rethinking what happened etc etc..? this is bringing dispeace in me.

When I am cheerful and nice to others it brings lot of happiness and when others get close I tend to wane .. this wax and waning brings a constant tug of war in me, loads of thoughts, mind in turmoil and no peace in heart as well as being disconnected.

Please advise so I can find some solace or is this just some cleansing phase that I am going through with heart chakra.. its really hard to go through.

Thanks

Akkama

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Sat Nam Akkama,

I have experienced this same sort of "predicament" or doubt as to "how to be" several times before. Although i feel your and my experience may be felt at different levels.

The conclusion i reached, a long time after grappling with these questions was that - I needn't bother about these things.

What matters is - to be present to one's bodily sensations and emotions. That is the right thing to do. I realized that i was thinking about these things because i (the ego part of me) wanted people's approval to feel happy and worthwhile. But living your live is about - ENJOYING YOUR LIFE. Its about you, not about others.

Whenever my mind is in doubt of any kind. I simply try to "turn my energies inwards". Channelize. I try to feel my physical and emotional sensations.. Then i try to enjoy the task at hand, be it working in the kitchen or reading a book. And then the doubts vanish. Just being present to yourself makes everything fall in place. I dont need to try to "be" a certain way.

Its not easy to do. But the key lies in trying.

Hope this helps.

Love to all

Preeti

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Sat Nam Akkama

I fiund more or less in the samse situation as you described.

And i can understand how dufficult it can be sometimes fighting

with yourself.

But i also totally agree with preeti, because after trying out evrything

i have finally realized that the solution lies with you only!

Try what Preeti has mentioned and i think you'll be on the track.

I can say that because even i am following the same strategy.

I would also like you to tell some Do's and Dont's that actually help.

Firstly, dont bother about this emotional wave. Dont give it much importance. Key is distract yourself.

Secondly, Dont analyze yourself that why is it happening. This is a very miraculous tip given to me by one of my friends.

Keep trying n you'll be able to come out of it.

Never loose hope.

Thanks

Deepti

Preeti Dixit <preetims > wrote:

Sat Nam Akkama,

I have experienced this same sort of "predicament" or doubt as to "how to be" several times before. Although i feel your and my experience may be felt at different levels.

The conclusion i reached, a long time after grappling with these questions was that - I needn't bother about these things.

What matters is - to be present to one's bodily sensations and emotions. That is the right thing to do. I realized that i was thinking about these things because i (the ego part of me) wanted people's approval to feel happy and worthwhile. But living your live is about - ENJOYING YOUR LIFE. Its about you, not about others.

Whenever my mind is in doubt of any kind. I simply try to "turn my energies inwards". Channelize. I try to feel my physical and emotional sensations. Then i try to enjoy the task at hand, be it working in the kitchen or reading a book. And then the doubts vanish. Just being present to yourself makes everything fall in place. I dont need to try to "be" a certain way.

Its not easy to do. But the key lies in trying.

Hope this helps.

Love to all

Preeti

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.