IndiaDivine.org

tendenitis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste

I hope everyone is well today and enjoing they day.

I' would like to ask for help>

I have tendenitis/rotaing cup on left shoulder.

What's yoga krya or anything else will be beneficiary for this type of condition?

All responds will be greatly appreciated.

OM.

You can respond righ in to my email igemini48

Thanks.

Marina

Guest guest

Hi Marina,

A while back, I came across a short item on using yoga to treat tendenitis. While this item talks about tendenitis of the wrist, I believe it can apply to tendenitis of the shoulder as well. I'm enclosing the item below. I hope this helps. Cheers.

Nat

"Rest and relaxation are the best treatments. If you can make slow gentle movements without causing pain, do those to help prevent the wrist from becoming stiff. During the episode, relaxation, meditation and visualization may help ease the pain. It is important to breathe diaphragmatically, i.e. belly breathing, to trigger the relaxation response. Set aside some time to practice. During the session, use the breath to help soothe inflamed area. As you breathe direct the cool incoming breath to the tender spot and then exhale away the inflammation. Spend at least 5 minutes a day doing the exercise, and try to extend it to 10 or 15 minutes. Like carpal tunnel, tendinitis is caused by repetitive stress. Examine your work habits and see if there is a more ergonomic way to function."

__

Visit my webpage at http://www.orenip.com

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.